• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Game Grumps Fan Club - WHAT IS THIS?!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
I feel you. The only series I have been watching is 3D World and for awhile it felt like a chore to watch but I'm starting to enjoy it again. I kinda miss the days when I saw Game Grumps on my sub box and I was like "omfg yes!!"

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
I feel you. The only series I have been watching is 3D World and for awhile it felt like a chore to watch but I'm starting to enjoy it again. I kinda miss the days when I saw Game Grumps on my sub box and I was like "omfg yes!!"

I couldn't agree more with this. These series for the most part have been pretty "meh" overall; they haven't excited me in the slightest. Plus the fact that because Barry has become a more active participant in the Grumping, we haven't really gotten any funny edits coming out of him as of late (can you guys even remember the last time he added something in?)

Sims 4 should be interesting at least (hopefully.) Barry and Ross is an interesting duo, as evident by their last Steam Train series together. Hopefully they'll continue their conversations about gaming and design because that was a very interesting focal point they both targeted that I felt ended abruptly.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
I have high hopes for Sims 4. I feel that this is a perfect medium for the Grumps. It's the first new grumps episode that I've seen in a while that I laughed at. My one problem so far is that, as much I love Barry and tolerate Ross, I really wish Danny had been a part of this as well. New Grumps (that's what I've been calling the Game Grumps channel material since the departure of Jon, by the way, if that wasn't clear) work better when there's more than two of them. Yes, there's some great two people moments, but all my favorite series from them have had at least three people playing, or at least commentating and yelling at Ross or whoever's playing. Plus I feel that something like the Sims is a perfect medium for Danny's funny, especially when he's not hindered by Arin here.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I have high hopes for Sims 4. I feel that this is a perfect medium for the Grumps. It's the first new grumps episode that I've seen in a while that I laughed at. My one problem so far is that, as much I love Barry and tolerate Ross, I really wish Danny had been a part of this as well. New Grumps (that's what I've been calling the Game Grumps channel material since the departure of Jon, by the way, if that wasn't clear) work better when there's more than two of them. Yes, there's some great two people moments, but all my favorite series from them have had at least three people playing, or at least commentating and yelling at Ross or whoever's playing. Plus I feel that something like the Sims is a perfect medium for Danny's funny, especially when he's not hindered by Arin here.

It might be awhile for us to get three-man episodes (or at least a consistent amount of them.) Danny's currently working on Starbomb 2 and Ross I'm pretty sure is working on something for his channel, which why were getting all these odd duos as of late. But you're right, Danny with Ross was pretty great together; I was never really a big fan of the Aaron-Ross episodes just because I don't think that dynamic really matches up as well as the original Steam Train group.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
So I just learned from Instagram that Game Grumps has a lawyer named Graham. Why do they need a lawyer? o.o

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
So I just learned from Instagram that Game Grumps has a lawyer named Graham. Why do they need a lawyer? o.o

To keep them from not talking about Jon

It's probably for merchandising, convention contracts, and Starbomb. He most likely looks over everything to make sure they're not getting swindled.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
If you guys haven't seen Amazing World...for the love of god, watch Amazing World. There's just so much...well, I can't say, I don't want to spoil. But it was easily my favorite of the Ghoul Grumps, and I was definitely expecting the opposite of what I got.

In short, it's hilarious and Ross at his best.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I'm a year behind on Ghoul Grumps since I just finished last year's series (because I'm watching all series post-Jon in order from oldest to newest) but the series for this year's Ghoul Grumps look pretty solid, especially Luigi's Mansion and Cyber Chase. I really hope they play Mansion from start to finish.

If you guys haven't seen Amazing World...for the love of god, watch Amazing World. There's just so much...well, I can't say, I don't want to spoil. But it was easily my favorite of the Ghoul Grumps, and I was definitely expecting the opposite of what I got.

In short, it's hilarious and Ross at his best.

I do watch a lot of their new one-offs, however, and yeah that episode was definitely hilarious. I don't know why it was a Ghoul Grumps episode lmao but it's worth the entire hour.

@El, can you update the OP so that Amazing World is my favorite one-off please?

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I've actually never watched Amazing World. Is it really that good?

And I updated the OP to reflect your requests Wobbu and MurkMire.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
I've actually never watched Amazing World. Is it really that good?
I'd say so, since I loved it, and I don't really watch a lot of Steam Train episodes. There's one part that makes the episode really great towards the beginning of the episode. It's worth it just for that alone, but watch the whole thing to get the full experience.

Don Bradman Cricket is another great one-off that again has a great ending that makes the entire episode.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I'd say so, since I loved it, and I don't really watch a lot of Steam Train episodes. There's one part that makes the episode really great towards the beginning of the episode. It's worth it just for that alone, but watch the whole thing to get the full experience.

Don Bradman Cricket is another great one-off that again has a great ending that makes the entire episode.

I like how you edited this post so you wouldn't give away a little spoiler like you pointed out initially (;

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
It's finally time...to bump with my joining to keep the love alive. <3

Username: Sonata
Favorite Grump: Jawn
Favorite Series: Sonic '06, Shadow of the Colossus
Favorite One-Off: I don't really watch these.

KamikazeSSoH

Gym leader of São Paulo,brazi
Years
Username:Kamikaze
Favorite Grump:Arin
Arin He is so funny. The Beats of Arin are awesome and he is my favorite Grump for many reasons. and when GG plays scary games and he knows what happens so the episode gets better a 100% for him and for us and -100% for Danny etc
Favorite Series:Pokémon Fire Red
The Only Series that i watched not once. not twice but three times. and still funny every part,and is the first series that i started watching the Game Grumps
Favorite One-Off:P.T - Game Grumps

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Is anyone else really pumped for the new Starbomb album that's coming out Decemeber 16th? I previewed a bunch of the songs and gotta say, it's shaping up to be a pretty swankadelic album.

Back