• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Golden Girl has arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Jake you sure pulled this one through, nice job. The moving Dahlia at the side makes it a great touch to the new theme.

Years
  • P.S. Who is Dahlia?
    She's the Arcade Star / Roulette Goddess from the Battle Frontier in Pokemon Platinum. ^^;

Just an idea, although I doubt anyone even bothers to read this, but I personally think Cynthia would fit the theme as well if not better.
    It'd have to be darker though to match Cynthia. Just saying.

But, I digress. I still really love this theme ^_^;
    Good job, Jakey. :<

Edit:
    On second thought, I kind of wish you had changed up the appearance of default "Give an Infraction/Warning" button, as well as the IP Address button, Report Button, Blog Button, and Reputation Button like you did with Final Resistance and Conway. And, maybe the actual reputation bars themself?
    They just kind of clash with the theme itself, and such changes would be good for consistency :[
    *nitpickity*

However, I like all of the other buttons. (:

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I like the interesting designs on the bars. It makes things more interesting, and the color scheme is easy on the eyes.

But Forever Standing ftw. This comes pretty close though, not gunna lie.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Wow this goes perfectly with my new theme. And it doesn't hurt that Dahlia's my favorite frontier brain.

Pledge

I pledge...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2010
    Wow, I love the animated sprites <3 I love the colors <3
    Very pretty :D

~ecto

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Hehe, awesome theme here, Hiroshi. I've kept the Bewitched theme since, well, Halloween, but now I finally think I'll be changing it. =P

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • Wait! Wait! Wait!.. Lets see *thinking*
    Really good Mr.Admin.. I've changed mine also >3
    It's really nice/beautiful/neat and clean and Cool! ^_^
    Make More! xD~ *winks*

-Yasumin >3

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • The skin looks nice but it makes the already slow p.c. run even slower so I think I will stick with the old one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back