• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "I Hate" Thread

Years
  • I hate inconsiderate neighbors. In my last apartment I had a clown in the flat up above mine-- had to hear his rap music at all kinds of crazy hours in the morning. I sadly knew the lyrics to these dumb songs from hearing them played nonstop.

My poor mother has it even worse. She lived on a peaceful, beautiful block until the neighbors from hell showed up. Salsa music plays at random hours of the night. The jerks throw food wrappers and trash into her yard as they walk by. Worst of all they have dozens of unkempt dogs that act wild and untrained. The couple sit on their front porch, playing with their phones and let their pets roam the streets with no leash. The dogs tear up the gardens, leave droppings everywhere and even chase after neighbors. I was sweeping the porch, trying to help my mom out with some cleaning, when one of the those gremlins ran into the yard and tried to bite me.

I'm laying in wait with my camcorder to get evidence of what they are doing. They are going to be reported, and pay for this. My mom is a disabled lady and does not need this stress added to her life.

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I hate people who think they can police people's interests. Bye, fuck you. I can like what I want, thanks.

Last edited:

Vragon

Oh the many things I could put here, but I think I'll stick with 3 for now.

I hate my difference from my family since it's cause a lot of hassle and I hate at how peeps can't seem to talk/listen. I mean, a likable jerk like me can even listen to peeps I disagree with/nervous around and still able to keep things in perspective. I mean, I get peeps want to talk about stuff and I do love a good discussion, but please peeps of the internet get your act together.

I also hate how dumpster fire Social Media has been. It's practically dumbing the human race and overall needs to get back into actually having more pros than cons. Like, social media is a good concept, but it itself isn't a life nor is it the truth incarnate.

Years
  • I hate arrogance in people more than anything else. It's not any sort of attractive trait so I don't get why some people show this kind of crap in the first place. I deal with people on a near daily basis who, for whatever reason, feel like it's appropriate to always have a pole shoved up their ass when they talk to either me or my co-workers. Is it really that hard to show respect these days when respect and kindness is shown to you?

Years
  • I hate that people abuse animals and that the law is so leninent. It burns me up that a piece of sh** like Michael Vick after running a dog fighting ring where he dismembered and eltrocuted puppies was able to legally adopt another pet after getting out of jail for cruelty.

Having a pet is a privelege that should only be bestowed on someone who acts responsibily, and should not be regarded as his right. You can loose your driver's license or license to practice law or medicine when you make careless or unethical decisions. This man did sadistic things that make the above pale in comparison. His stupid, starstruck fans won't hear a word of it though. All that matters is celebrity, power and money, but that is another rant...

This 100%^^
    As I am studying to become a vet and doing work placement at a vet hospital, I come across many cases of abused and neglected animals (not just dogs... cats, birds, rabbits and others) It makes me sick, especially when they don't end up making it through treatment :(

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • I hate being awoken in the middle of the night because my body thought it was a good idea, only to struggle for hours to fall back to sleep.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
  • I'm sort of beyond hating trivial things because it's a total waste of time imo

What I DO hate lately is my massive amounts of anxiety which are interfering with me living my everyday life. It's fucking irritating aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Years
  • I hate funerals and hospitals.

Nobody is going to enjoy witnessing a loved one's injuries or death so this one might seem like a statement of the obvious, but I have a real anxiety about visiting hospitals. I suffer from anxiety as a medical condition, and can barely contain myself when I'm in big, busy unfamiliar spaces like hospitals. Then you have so many family members and friends who congregate there and it gets to be so many people and so much noise and running tv and nurses popping up out of nowhere that I just want to dig a hole and disappear. I can't even focus on the person, they probably don't even know you are there, they are probably asleep.

My heart is pounding today because I got a call from an aunt of mine who told me that my father was in the hospital. I have not seen him in quite awhile we are estranged. As I understand it he went for a stress test after a coughing spell to make sure that it was not a heart attack and is resting there right now. I don't believe it is a life-threatening situation, but I am told that he asked me to come visit him. I am literally hunched over my sink throwing up right now from the dread of entering a hospital. The hospital itself and also all of the past history that will be dug up and painful memories of why don't have a good relationship.

I'm not even sure that I can make it to the hospital tomorrow. My fears took hold of me to this same extent during when my uncle died a few years ago. I did go to the hospital, but I could not even get out of bed on the day of the funeral. I was paralyzed from fear, that is after I spent the night screaming in my apartment from nightmares. I did not plan not to go-- I just froze. To me funerals and wakes are like a morbid circus. How people can turn the tragedy of someone's death into a sport where you dress up and sing and tell anecdotal stories and eat at a reception is beyond me, and it makes it even more sad and nightmarish for me to witness, like we are dancing on their graves. Sorry to write such a rant guys, its not like me to me this emotional online, its just been the worst day.

User19sq

I hate it when people of a certain group reinforce their groups' stereotypes. I blame Demi Lovato for any time a man thinks all women are indecisive. Is she sorry? Or is she in fact not sorry? Make up your goddamn mind!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2019
    I hate it when people of a certain group reinforce their groups' stereotypes. I blame Demi Lovato for any time a man thinks all women are indecisive. Is she sorry? Or is she in fact not sorry? Make up your goddamn mind!!!!!

Bonus points when they tell you not to stereotype them.

Back