• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
  • But... How will we survive without your unique comments on various threads? D:

Oh well, I suppose school must come before pleasure.

But hey, they say that if one finds Algebra to be difficult then they shouldn't have any problems in Geometry. I suppose it's because Geometry is more logic-based thinking than equation memorization and usage. Either way, good luck with repairing your grade in Algebra.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Well good luck to your studies Advanced! I hope everything gets back on track and you return to us still as weird and unique as you were before!

Years
  • I 've always been active and I know you all love me but.

I'm probably gonna start reducing my visits here to a few times a week rather than every day.

I virtually failed my Algebra class. And if I don't pick up this semester. I will fail Algebra. I really don't want that.

So I just need to post a fair notice that my visits will start going very low and probably decrease more towards March.

I will still be on a lot every Sunday and Holidays :D. So don't dispair.

By these current circumstantces, my next visit is most likely this Saturday, as I will dedicate more school time to Algebra tutoring.

Remember, I'm not really saying goodbye, I'm just saying I won't be active as I used to until the end of the semester. Maybe Geometry will end up easier and I'll have more time next year, ok?

I really can't stand being away from here for a day but I'm gonna have to very frequently.

Bye, and I hope you cope well without my often activity.

good luck with your study stuff.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Ooh cya Fruitboy!
    You don't really know me, but I have seen you around the forums I will say your leaving will have an impact.
    Have a great time on your trips!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Ah, I remember greeting you back in October.
    Pity to see that you are leaving us so soon...

Well, I can't argue with your mother's logic; they do know best.

Hopefully the ol' community will still be around when you hit the ripe old age of 17 and you may return to us once more. Think of it this way, you'll basically have a whole new forum to explore!
    (And you'll be a veteran. ;D)

Take care, DumbpikAchu.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • AWW YEAH, I'M BACK!!!

Anyways, you've probably noticed that I've been absent for quite a few days. Do you want to know why? It's 'cause my laptop was getting fixed.
    I obviously messed up MSN and some other applications. So at least the applications fixed, and some registries brought back too.

So, did anything special happen while I was away, or what?

Years
  • So, I'm back again. First time in... *checks profile* a month! Yes, I have a habit of losing track of time.

As this was my third extended absence since joining (not nearly as long as the others, though), hopefully this is the last. I've been a member of PC for two years, yet probably nobody knows me because I'm not active enough. =P

Ok, so enough that. Good to be back and all.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I don't believe we have ever spoken, but your previous user name does ring a bell. Perhaps I have some far gone memory of one of your posts?

In any case, welcome back.

Perhaps you will be able to stick around much longer this time then in your previous visits to the community? It's a nice place to spend your free time, hope to see you around it.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • I have chosen to spend a bit of time away from PC.
    I'm not sure how long I'll be gone for, but it could be anywhere up to a couple of months.
    I would also like to say, in this post, that AJYWSF may (or may not) be leaving too. For good...
    Sorry to anyone that was looking forward to Book 2.

Anyways.
    There are some people that I would like to say goodbye to, such as:
    .Sublime
    Angela
    Dark_Link12
    daydreambeliever
    Old Lace
    Pikalover10
    rii-chii
    Zeta Marx...
    ~|symphony♪
    As well as all the other people that I have been lucky enough to meet on PC.

P.S. - Expect to see me back in February, cause I will be getting a name change at that time.

P.P.S. - Old Lace. I would still like to be in your RP, but if you think that my time away gets too long... I don't mind if you kick me out.

P.P.P.S. - For the people I've listed above. I will give you my E-Mail address if you ask for it personally, that is... if you want to keep in contact with me.

So, until I get back, cya! =)

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • ok so i have midterms coming up reaal soon so ill be gone for like a week probably, see ya around!

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I have chosen to spend a bit of time away from PC.
    I'm not sure how long I'll be gone for, but it could be anywhere up to a couple of months.
    I would also like to say, in this post, that AJYWSF may (or may not) be leaving too. For good...
    Sorry to anyone that was looking forward to Book 2.

Anyways.
    There are some people that I would like to say goodbye to, such as:
    .Sublime
    Angela
    Dark_Link12
    daydreambeliever
    Old Lace
    Pikalover10
    rii-chii
    Zeta Marx...
    ~|symphony♪
    As well as all the other people that I have been lucky enough to meet on PC.

P.S. - Expect to see me back in February, cause I will be getting a name change at that time.

P.P.S. - Old Lace. I would still like to be in your RP, but if you think that my time away gets too long... I don't mind if you kick me out.

P.P.P.S. - For the people I've listed above. I will give you my E-Mail address if you ask for it personally, that is... if you want to keep in contact with me.

So, until I get back, cya! =)
    We all need a break every now and then, Kev XY. It's perfectly understandable that you want to take a leave of absence. I do hope you sort everything out that you need to and come back to us with a brand new perspective.

ok so i have midterms coming up reaal soon so ill be gone for like a week probably, see ya around!
    Ah, good luck on your grades then, KageX. We'll be here when you return.

..PandA.CharadE..

CUPCAKES :3
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2009
    I'll have to be leaving for a few days, or weeks, or months.. But definitely not a year due to school work and stuff. Nice meeting you guys :D

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • Well, I guess this is it. With too much time on my hands, unfortunately I will be leaving PC. It's been good while it has lasted, nearly 4 years in fact. Sure gonna miss you guys. I may return either this summer or next winter, but it seems very unlikely. Nothing else I can think up to say really, apart from Goodbye, PC. :(

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Going to be less active due to school starting back or two.

Man, these holidays were interesting.

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
  • Aaaand... back from a long and unannounced absence! I originally just took some time to deal with real life social-type things and then I got into voice acting and it was such a blast I just never thought of opening up the forum page for more than a quarter of a year... hehe... anyway, I'm back so all is good, I hope. :)

GreatLiver

man, myth, stud
    Years
  • Been away for far longer than 30 days, but didn't really deem myself an avid enough user to deserve an entire thread for it. I made an account back during freshman year in 2006, but really didn't use it much. Followed a link to the forum and tried logging in with my generic forum information since i didn't know if i actually had an account, and apparently I've got an account here. Had all of 27 posts with the most recent being like July 2006, so I figure I may as well start up using this one again. Really just expecting to stay mainly around the anime, so most of you won't see much of me. Doubt anyone remembers me anyway from before.

Giratina's Server

Giratina's Servant.....
    Years
  • I'm Back!

Finnally, I have return from a long journey again!
    Hom, is where the web page starts...
    So I have returned and no thinking bout my name..... maybe I'll changer it to:
    Giratina's Server!
    What do you say?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I'm leaving PC for an undefined period of time.
    I'm highly likely to not come back.
    Bye PC! ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back