• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return/New Username Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I may not be on here as much. Time away from the internet has made me less dependent on it, except for certain mandatory zoom things. Will try to pop in briefly for Pokemon Day which falls on a Saturday this year. Other than that....I really don't know. The internet is unpredictable here. *sigh* Just an FYI.

Honestly I love you all.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I may not be on here as much. Time away from the internet has made me less dependent on it, except for certain mandatory zoom things. Will try to pop in briefly for Pokemon Day which falls on a Saturday this year. Other than that....I really don't know. The internet is unpredictable here. *sigh* Just an FYI.

Honestly I love you all.

We'll definitely be here whenever you want to come back to us. ♡

Years
  • I may not be on here as much. Time away from the internet has made me less dependent on it, except for certain mandatory zoom things. Will try to pop in briefly for Pokemon Day which falls on a Saturday this year. Other than that....I really don't know. The internet is unpredictable here. *sigh* Just an FYI.

Honestly I love you all.

wishing you the best RedBalloon!

toonmoves

Pokémon Maniac James
    Years
  • Hello everyone. I recently joined and wanted to introduce myself. I play VGC, collect the TCG and play PTCGO rarely, and Pokémon Go.

I'm an older player so I would go on forums back in the day when internet was dial-up. I'm trying to connect with the Pokémon Community to make friends and share Pokémon.

I hope we can have some great discussion and fun.

Years
  • Hello everyone. I recently joined and wanted to introduce myself. I play VGC, collect the TCG and play PTCGO rarely, and Pokémon Go.

I'm an older player so I would go on forums back in the day when internet was dial-up. I'm trying to connect with the Pokémon Community to make friends and share Pokémon.

Welcome to the Pokecommunity toonmoves! More people might've been able to see your intro post had you made your own thread, but I believe introducing yourself here is fine too.

Anyway, nuts to hear that you've been on the internet that far back! I'm glad forums have managed to stand the test of time, especially this one, since it's an amazing environment filled with really fun people :D Best of all, we all love Pokemon in one way or another, so you're never gonna run out of friends to discuss and have fun with!

Let me know if you have any questions about the site, and I'd be glad to help you out :) Enjoy your stay!

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years

Hi toonmoves! Nice to meet you.
    Honestly just like Roni had said before me it's much better to make a thread to introduce yourself because it's much easier to notice, but yeah here is fine.
    There are a lot of sections here, so yeah just try and scour the entire forum for the topic that would interest you. Or... Perhaps maybe even find a new topic of interest?
    Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your stay here ^-^

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    So I already done this name change a few months ago but never really announced it till now, plus with my lack of activity over the past few years compared to the early day of being here.

I used to be known as Da Man, figured it was time to change my username to one I use far more often these days across most sites. You can call me Tendo for short.

Also new avi, based on a shiny Charizard character I created to more represent what I would be like if I existed in the Pokemon universe.

Years
  • So I already done this name change a few months ago but never really announced it till now, plus with my lack of activity over the past few years compared to the early day of being here.

I used to be known as Da Man, figured it was time to change my username to one I use far more often these days across most sites. You can call me Tendo for short.

Also new avi, based on a shiny Charizard character I created to more represent what I would be like if I existed in the Pokemon universe.

Tendo, I like that new name of yours :D Welcome back!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    So I already done this name change a few months ago but never really announced it till now, plus with my lack of activity over the past few years compared to the early day of being here.

Hey! I hope you get some good mileage out of your new username! :)

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
    • Age 18
    • He/Him
    • India
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I'll be going to my hometown for a few days so I will not be online much. If I am online, it's prolly to check notifications, win the "Last One to Post Wins v2" thread but ye.

Take care :D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'll be going to my hometown for a few days so I will not be online much. If I am online, it's prolly to check notifications, win the "Last One to Post Wins v2" thread but ye.

Have a nice visit PokeGuy! :D

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

Have a good time! :)

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Hi! I don't really have a good explanation for why I left for so long - basically I just lost the mental energy needed to keep posting :/ - but the new games have coaxed me back. ☺️

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi! I don't really have a good explanation for why I left for so long - basically I just lost the mental energy needed to keep posting :/ - but the new games have coaxed me back. ☺️

Welcome back Em! Glad you've found new energy for Pokémon! (。'▽'。)♡

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
    • Age 18
    • He/Him
    • India
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yo welcome back Em! I'm back too from my hometown in fact. Meaning I have internet all the time :D

Years
  • Hi! I don't really have a good explanation for why I left for so long - basically I just lost the mental energy needed to keep posting :/ - but the new games have coaxed me back. ☺️

We all need a break sometimes Em! Good to see you back :)

Yo welcome back Em! I'm back too from my hometown in fact. Meaning I have internet all the time :D

Welcome back properly PG!!! :)

Years
    Hey i remember you! Welcome back to the fun Em! Glad to see you posting around again :D
    Eyy PG my man! Glad to have you return to your proper form, I've missed you! :D Hope that hometown visit was swell~

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Hello, passing through again. Hoping to be active again on a permanent basis. Covid is driving me crazy, and the new mom(okay he's 1 now, but still) isolation on top of that it driving me even more crazy.

Nice to see y'all again, even though I'm sure not many here now remember me!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back