• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I might as well take a leave until I'm not sure when atm... I hope I'll be back sooner tho... Might still check here while I'm at it.

Last edited:

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Eh...I logged back in here to play some fangames again, might as well make a post here. I don't even know when I last logged in here...My time here has long been gone far as activity goes but I've been recently nostalgic for Generation 4. What an odd feeling. It's been 12 years or so...man I'm old...

Years
  • Age 33
  • she / they
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Never too late to jump on the fangames train or just post around for fun, TCB! Welcome back. :)

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Suddenly without any warning, I left this place for other pursuits (I believe it was during certain events but no need to bring up the past), that was over seven years ago. Guess who decided to come back and appear again and even through its been a long time, I am still at it with the Rom Modding content in my free time.

So yeah, hello everyone at PC. I'm Cura, you might of remembered me as ShinyGreenLatias or HackerYoshi47.
And I'm back again (finally).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • she / they
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh hey CureYoshiDarkness! I remember seeing you around back in the day!

Glad you decided to come hang out with us again. :)

Years
Suddenly without any warning, I left this place for other pursuits (I believe it was during certain events but no need to bring up the past), that was over seven years ago. Guess who decided to come back and appear again and even through its been a long time, I am still at it with the Rom Modding content in my free time.

So yeah, hello everyone at PC. I'm Cura, you might of remembered me as ShinyGreenLatias or HackerYoshi47.

Welcome back to PC!! :)

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
Hey guys! With the new Pokemon announcement today, I have decided to return to Pokecommunity. I'm formerly BadSheep if y'all remember me! It's been a while since I have been on this site and I'm glad to be back. I hope to be at least somewhat active, though college, friends, applications, and my new job are keeping me really busy! I'll see y'all around!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • he/him
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Hey guys! With the new Pokemon announcement today, I have decided to return to Pokecommunity. I'm formerly BadSheep if y'all remember me! It's been a while since I have been on this site and I'm glad to be back. I hope to be at least somewhat active, though college, friends, applications, and my new job are keeping me really busy! I'll see y'all around!

Welcome back you two!

Years
I've been returned for a loooooooooooooong break, since fighting games really got me interested, so that's the reason why, i can be a really lazy guy to visit here, so don't be suprised, but i will try to stay active here as well.

Back