• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The moon Kingdom-The Sailor Moon Fan Guild!V2

Years
  • I own the entire SuperS saga, and the original saga, but I don't have the others. They were expensive, and I was limited to what my mother was willing to buy me at the time, since I was 11 or 12. I remember seeing them all in the stores, and let me tell you how it hurts to see them going on ebay for 50 dollars a piece when I remember seeing them in Books a Million for 10.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Marsy thanks for putting the link in your sig!
    No problem! :D

アガースタ・ネコチャン said:
    I own the entire SuperS saga, and the original saga, but I don't have the others. They were expensive, and I was limited to what my mother was willing to buy me at the time, since I was 11 or 12. I remember seeing them all in the stores, and let me tell you how it hurts to see them going on ebay for 50 dollars a piece when I remember seeing them in Books a Million for 10.
    Wow, that is quite a difference. >_<

I'll only read them online as I'm poor. XD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Wow.. been away for a few days. x_x; Feel like I've missed a lot. xD;

I wish I owned more of the manga.

Honestly, I only own.. two or three volumes. ; ;
    I love the art for the manga, and I wish I could fine more volumes, but they're rare now days.

Crysta Blade

Shooty Refutey
    Years
  • I'd like to join!

Username: Suicune Girl
    Favorite Senshi: Sailor Star Healer (since my favs are taken. But back in primary school, my friends considered me to be most like Mercury)
    Least Favorite Senshi: I could say Chibi Moon, but I'm not keen on Sailor Neptune (she's just...too entirely defined by her interactions with Haruka and that's it. Not much in terms of personality/character development, I feel)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Welcome, Suicune Girl! Hehe, I'm probably most like Mercury as well. XD

Well, we all hate Chibiusa, so I guess that's a given. But I think I'll have to agree with you about Michiru. She doesn't seem to have many things that are solely her own. Though that isn't always a bad thing, I think. ^^

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Heey, welcome. ^^

Aw, I like Michiru. xD
    But yeah.. I do agree that there isn't that much to her.

I still like her character, though.

Crysta Blade

Shooty Refutey
    Years
  • Well, I don't really hate any of the Senshi, but it just feels like there's not much of Michiru outside of 'she's Sailor Neptune' and 'she's Haruka's partner'. And that's it. Real shame that she didn't get much focus (though you could say the same about Setsuna, huh?).

As for Chibi Moon (anime-wise), she got the short end of the stick. At least Pink Sugar Heart Attack wasn't a joke in the manga (from what I've heard, have only read the first few chapters). On top of that, she was the focus in SuperS (apart from Usagi, of course) and well...it didn't seem to go anywhere (probably doesn't help matters that she disappeared it Stars). Of course, she had the whole Pegasus plot going on, but something just doesn't seem right about it. I'm not quite sure what, but...yeah. Uh, am I making sense here?

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • Hi SSH!(Sailor Star Healer)-I will add you but im on my VERY S-L-O-W Computer at the min and will add you in when it gets faster(It crashes like every 5 mins!) and I'll add you later though!
    and you are making senses!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • As for Chibi Moon (anime-wise), she got the short end of the stick. At least Pink Sugar Heart Attack wasn't a joke in the manga (from what I've heard, have only read the first few chapters). On top of that, she was the focus in SuperS (apart from Usagi, of course) and well...it didn't seem to go anywhere (probably doesn't help matters that she disappeared it Stars). Of course, she had the whole Pegasus plot going on, but something just doesn't seem right about it. I'm not quite sure what, but...yeah. Uh, am I making sense here?
    XD I always laugh at Pink Sugar. You'd think she could do something useful, right? Wrong. :P

I'm not finished with SuperS, but you're making sense to me anyway. Chibiusa is just there to call Pegasus, heh. And I keep headdesking at these stupid antagonists, who keep going after random people while not stopping to think "hey, what about the little pink-hair that seems to call Pegasus all the time. Think he's with her?"

But of course not, lol. That's not how their minds work. =P

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • *giggles* to me,not really attractive....so it must be just you.........i think.......

What's the best Character from PGSM,if you've seen it.....
    Mine's Sailor Jupiter or Sailor Luna-Why I dunno SJ's just awesome and SL is cool in her own way(her cat-like reflexes if you like!)
    :)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I'm disappointed Sailor Saturn doesn't appear often enough =[

Sailor Moon S was very good btw =P

SuperS is kind of meh so far.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • It might just be you, アガースタ・ネコチャン. But that's all right! :D

And yes, 22sa, I wish there were more Sailor Saturn appearances. She actually cancelled out Chibiusa's annoyingness in S with her awesomeness, XD. In SuperS it was just Chibiusa....(at least at the point where I am, as I'm still not through it). =P

EDIT: 22sa, I read the words in your sig after posting that. Honest. :P

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • lol I believe you.

rofl @ this scene

^ lololol

Then Hotaru goes Sabrina on it:

Back