• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center 2.0 [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    That would definitely be fine with me. I don't mind taking you at all. Let me know how to contact you easily for mentoring (unless it's site wise, that fine too.)

I'd happily just take a simple visitor message on the profile since it's quick. That said, good luck and do contact me if you have questions!

INDIAN MEW(ARAZI)

THE WORLDS MOST DUMB MAN
    Years
    Hello, there! I'd like to request a mentor!1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?Anything that relates to ROM hacking.
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn.
    tutorials and tools
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?I want to be committing to such a great site.I am not too active but I try to be active

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2016
    1. ROM hacking
    2. Role playing, ROM hacking, Art and design, Fanfiction
    3. I would say maybe a 7/10 I'm willing to commit atleast a hour a day and more on weekends when I'm not working

Years
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
    Any, I don't really care as long as I am active doing something :)
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
    I am really open to anything, really...
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?
    7.5/10 because of school, 10/10 I am always willing to learn something new :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    Hello! I'd be interested in being a mentee.
    I am most interested in the battles and game boards.
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
    Pretty much all or any of them.
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?
    I'm pretty active and dedicated to this. I'll certainly try my best to stay active.

Years
    HI! My name is Zach, or you could call me Perzival. Either works really. I'm rather new to an online Pokemon community, and i'm glad I found pokecommunity. It seems like a really cool place! I actually found it because I was looking for information on making Pokemon ROM hacks, as well as finding cool ones to play. I wasn't aware that some of the names for the hacks I've played were involved in this forum site. Anyway.
    1. I'm not exactly sure what kind of sections/boards are on here, but anything pertaining to making pokemon ROM hacks, writing fanfiction, chatting about Pokemon in general, or anything of the such.
    2. I guess if I were to venture into other sections/boards it would be things like roleplaying, or games, or lounges to chat in general. Again, honestly, besides threads about ROM hacks i'm not sure what else is on here haha
    3. I'm pretty committed to being active on here. I want to get involved in a community that's just as excited about Pokemon as I am. It's been a constant thing in my life, and something of which I talk about with my friends. As well, I am in the process of writing my own fanfiction of a pokemon universe, and would also like to get involved with making my own Pokemon ROM hack.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Any, I don't really care as long as I am active doing something :)
    I am really open to anything, really...
    7.5/10 because of school, 10/10 I am always willing to learn something new :)

Reni, I'm wondering, do you want to take me as your mentor? I'm mainly focusing on Pokémon Trivia section, but I can show you around in PC if you wanted to :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    HI! My name is Zach, or you could call me Perzival. Either works really. I'm rather new to an online Pokemon community, and i'm glad I found pokecommunity. It seems like a really cool place! I actually found it because I was looking for information on making Pokemon ROM hacks, as well as finding cool ones to play. I wasn't aware that some of the names for the hacks I've played were involved in this forum site. Anyway.
    1. I'm not exactly sure what kind of sections/boards are on here, but anything pertaining to making pokemon ROM hacks, writing fanfiction, chatting about Pokemon in general, or anything of the such.
    2. I guess if I were to venture into other sections/boards it would be things like roleplaying, or games, or lounges to chat in general. Again, honestly, besides threads about ROM hacks i'm not sure what else is on here haha
    3. I'm pretty committed to being active on here. I want to get involved in a community that's just as excited about Pokemon as I am. It's been a constant thing in my life, and something of which I talk about with my friends. As well, I am in the process of writing my own fanfiction of a pokemon universe, and would also like to get involved with making my own Pokemon ROM hack.
    Hiya! I'm not an official mentor, but I'd be happy to chat with you about roleplaying and show you around our "Roleplay Theatre" forum. I moderate it and could show you the ropes of how it's done if you'd like to try it c: I could probably tell you a bit about the fanfiction part of PokéCommunity as well, and I guess most other things haha (except ROM hacking, sorry, I don't know anything about it hahah).

Feel free to drop me a VM if you're interested in the RP stuff at least!

Years
    Hi everyone! I'm new to PC, and I thought requesting a mentor would be a nice way to get started ^-^ Here's my form:
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Community Square > The Welcome Lounge (Greeting new people is a great way to make friends :D) & Pokemon Gaming > Challenges! (I've never attempted a Locke in my life, actually, but I'm willing to try! So having an expert challenger supporting me would be re-assuring for my first try :) )
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Not much sure about this one, maybe the General Board?
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? I'll give my best in being active and checking PC at least twice a day, and as for showing interest.. there'd be no point in asking for a mentor and then showing zero interest in following his/her advice, right?

Years
    Hi everyone! I'm new to PC, and I thought requesting a mentor would be a nice way to get started ^-^ Here's my form:
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Community Square > The Welcome Lounge (Greeting new people is a great way to make friends :D) & Pokemon Gaming > Challenges! (I've never attempted a Locke in my life, actually, but I'm willing to try! So having an expert challenger supporting me would be re-assuring for my first try :) )
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Not much sure about this one, maybe the General Board?
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? I'll give my best in being active and checking PC at least twice a day, and as for showing interest.. there'd be no point in asking for a mentor and then showing zero interest in following his/her advice, right?

I'd love to take you on if you're still looking for a mentor. <3

Years
    1: The main pokemon games and the challenge forum. i never actually completed a challenge run before.. ^^'
    2: Id like to get to know competitive battling a bit more and breeding is something ive never really tried
    3: I can be on most of the time as of now but id let anyone know if stuff changed. and showing interest. hmm well. i can do so. im sure that all the mentors are nice.

Really the main thing id like is to make friends and talk. thank you :)

Griff96

Brain of a new Frontier
    Years
    Rom Hacking (Emerald Only), Anything to do with making my own game
    Battling, Competitive Tactics
    Very Committed while i work on my current project which i have projected to take years... unfortunately

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2016
    Hi,I am interested in Powersave,Cloning,Breeding File
    I want to learn about the tutorials and whats there
    I am always active if u get me skype or something

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2016
    I would love a mentor to help guide the ways of a new pokemon trainer

Anything to do with gameplay/breeding/collecting
    anything relating to gameplay and history of pokemon
    i am fairly active usually on at least once per day

Thanks in advance guys i am a little lost in the big world of pokemon and maybe just a little shy to ask to many questions

Coldmethod

Years
    I would love a mentor to help guide the ways of a new pokemon trainer

Anything to do with gameplay/breeding/collecting
    anything relating to gameplay and history of pokemon
    i am fairly active usually on at least once per day

Thanks in advance guys i am a little lost in the big world of pokemon and maybe just a little shy to ask to many questions

Coldmethod

It appears you seem to be interested in the Pokemon sections, so would you mind accepting me as mentor? I had become free for new mentees a few days ago due to my last mentee going inactive but let's hope you stick around and learn a lot!

Hit me up with a visitor message (VM) if you have questions.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2016
    It appears you seem to be interested in the Pokemon sections, so would you mind accepting me as mentor? I had become free for new mentees a few days ago due to my last mentee going inactive but let's hope you stick around and learn a lot!

Hit me up with a visitor message (VM) if you have questions.

Thank you so much Hikamaru, i have posted a visitor message. I would be grateful if you would be a mentor for me.

Years
    ... Hello. I'm Quote, and I have absolutely no idea how a website like this works (honestly, I've only signed up for things related to Nintendo, Square Enix, or Capcom before this... so forgive me for knowing nothing).
    1. I don't know and I'll just adapt to what the mentor I get enjoys.
    2.Same thing, except after a while, I might end up trying to learn about all of them because I have nothing else to do.
    3. Well... I've never asked many questions, but never have I ever chosen against gaining knowledge, so... what I'm saying is that I'll always be open to learning and will ask questions if I ever have any. As for being "active"... I'll be online nearly 24/7 since I'll just leave the webpage open and I'm currently using a laptop, and whenever I'm using my laptop, I always check to see if anyone has commented on things I've said or if there's anything new that's related to me. So... I'll be active nearly all the time, but if my mentor isn't, I have other things to do while I wait for them.

I hope I provided at least some information and that I wasn't just wasting space.

Years
    ... Also, just some random facts that may be helpful in finding someone:
    My favourite gaming series are: Kingdom Hearts, The Legend of Zelda (I've played through every game in the series at least twice with 100% completion!), Pokémon, etc.
    My favourite games that belong to no particular series: The World Ends With You, Cave Story, ... wow. Those are the only two :/
    My favourite game categories: RPG, Adventure, Platforming.
    My favourite Pokémon type (I don't know why, maybe it matters to someone?): Ice

... I also like books :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back