• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2018
    false i have yet to
    i predict that the person bellow me was disapoiinted in sun and moon

Years
  • True, I'm not saying it's bad but I just couldn't get into-- lost interest after a few hours. I'm more excited honestly about Crystal coming to the e-store, and will probably complete a play through of it before Sun.

Tpbm has gotten excited about a starter Pokemon...only to have the excitement die once they saw it's final evo.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I don't think so -- I've never really gone out of my way to accumulate ribbons, so that's most likely false. D:

The person below me has not played any Pokémon Rumble game yet.

Years
  • Probably true, usually I go get Magikarp for free with the old rod but I have raised so many Gyarados over the years that I'm sure I have bought one from him at some point for convenience so I can raise it up faster.

Tpbm had a winning streak broken at some point at the the battle tower/ maison/ tree etc.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    It has happened. I think the the longest win streak I have had is 41 in the Platinum Battle Factory.

The person below me has released a legendary Pokémon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back