• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
Years
  • False, I've only ever encountered a couple of legitimate non-legendary shiny Pokémon.

The person below me has collected all 8 badges from every region.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • That's true! I'm aware that it bothers people, so I'd rather not do that. Also, I usually play Pokémon games just for the story, so I probably wouldn't be battling over Wi-Fi anyway. xP

The next person likes listening to Pokémon music even when they're not playing the games.

Years
  • I sure do! True, true, true. I love to chill listening to my favorite battle themes, Iris' theme gets played quite a lot, Colress, Mirror B. I love to hear them remixed into new interpretations by fans too.

Tpbm knows that there are just two days left until something awesome happens related to Pokemon.

Years
  • True, I remember in Fire Red Golduck put in a lot of the work against his team. However, I don't always defeat Blaine with a water type. On my more recent play through of Pokemon Yellow it was actually Nidoqueen's ground moves that wrecked his gym.

Tpbm has used either a Pikachu or Raichu in their party for an important battle like a gym match or against the elite four.

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Yup, I tried replicating the anime as much as possible back when I played Yellow Version, so Pikachu was definitely involved in a lot of important battles there!

The next person still has a working cartridge of any Pokémon game for the Game Boy.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I don't have any of the original Gameboy cartridges because I never had a Gameboy. I do have a GBA game (Pokémon Sapphire), but its internal battery died.

The user below me has forgotten to do homework or other important tasks because they were too busy playing Pokémon before.

Years
  • False, I always do my homework and other important tasks first before I play Pokemon.

The next person used a Gyarados against Gym Leader Clair.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • False. In my last Johto run I used Vileplume against Clair.

The person below has lost a Battle Tree/Maison run due to the sheer bad luck of being frozen.

Years
  • If it has to specifically be a freeze hax then false. I have been frozen countless times in those situation but somebody in party usually has a lum berry, status of any kind is the bane of the sets I like run. I have certainly died due to ridiculous scenarios more than once though. The one that made me absolutely furious in W2 was fighting an Armaldo with a quick claw that activated three times in a row. It gets even better, Armaldo not only took my turn each time but then proceeded to land stone miss 3 times in a row and get a crit hit on every attack.

That battle was mine! He was the last pokemon left and an easy ohko. I had my whole team left. I did the damage calcs, even with the stupid luck of three quick claws in a row I would have still won had each stone edge not been a critical hit too. Dirty, rotten cheaters!

Tpbm has used a Pokemon on their main team that is also loved by a league champion. It can be any champion and it doesn't necessarily have to be their signature Pokemon like Lance's Dragonite, it can be but any Pokemon they used in game would also count.

Years
  • Hmmm very ineresting question. I have mixed feelings about that actually. I think he is a fine teacher to Ash, I think you could also call him Ash's friend. Yet I don't really see their relationship as necessarily like a father to a son. Oak interacts with him in such a casual and friendly that is more like a peer. I think the 4th Pokemon movie with Celebi sheds some light on why that might be. Overall I will say false, because Oak is good to Ash but seems a little lax for me to view him as a parent or guardian figure. He seems to have always let Gary have his way no matter how spoiled he acted in the past.

Tpbm rewards their Pokemon for a job well done. Giving them a massage, buying them a ribbon, petting then after a battle or even just saying "great job" to them.

Years
  • False. He don't do that much to be consider father figure.

True. They deserve that.

The person below me got all Mythical Pokemon in one game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    False. I prefer Latios mostly because it's blue.

The person below me has tried to get a friend to play Pokémon.

Years
  • False

The next person has had a Pokemon battle with a student from the School you went to.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back