• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Not true. Definitely there is some interesting fakemons out there, but there is plenty of bad ones. I haven't played any Generation VII games so I can't comment much about them, but from a quick glance, there is some unique designs in Alola. The Alolan Pokémon are different, but they aren't bad in any sense and I think that Game Freak still has plenty of ideas for new Pokémon.

The person below me liked the fact that you couldn't see older generation Pokémon in the main game of Pokémon Black and White.

Years
  • False, I was here from the very beginning since gen 1. Hoenn is my favorite region though, so in a way you could say it really was the beginning.

Tpbm had to make a trade with themselves at some point .

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    False. I have mad a "composition" before (mostly placing random notes in a program with no regard to music theory), but it wasn't related to Pokémon. The closest thing I have done would be trying to play a Pokémon song on piano.

The person below me thinks that Game Freak should no longer do 3rd versions (and 4th in the case of Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon).

Years
  • Mostly false, I would have been interested in playing Pokemon Z to complete our exploration of Kalos. However, I could do without the double third game versions as we saw in USUM.

Tpbm has never run from or accidentally reset on a shiny pokemon.

Years
  • False, I accidentally ran away from a shiny Noctowl.

The next person learned from an NPC character that a traded Pokemon are stronger than a Pokemon caught in the wild.

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
    Years
  • I thought they just acquired more experience...?
    Well, the more I know!

I guess that way if sis and I want to participate to tourneys we'll be already set...
    but of course, that will never happen...

Damien used recycle!
    The user below introduced someone else to the games!

Years
  • False, I did not know what Lilligant looked like in shiny form until now. My goodness it is super pretty. Those pastel colors wow! Its dangerous to look at that shiny though, it can convert others to shiny hunting. I thought having just a couple of old favorites shinies like Braviary and Milotic was enough for me, but now I'm seriously thinking about becoming a shiny hunter...again Lilligant is one of the nicest shinies I've seen, thanks for mentioning it here. Also I can see why you keep your shiny Minccino forever young, its lovely.

Tpbm has used a Pokemon ability out of battle to their advantage like flame body to help eggs hatch sooner, synchronize to influence a wild pokemon's nature or suction cups to get more nibbles while fishing.

Years
  • Probably False, I can't remember XD I only remember that I encountered Entei few times.

The person below me teaches signature move to their Pokemon, if they have one.

Years
  • True to an extent. Usually that move is going to be great if its so exclusive like softboiled, king's shield, fiery dance, dragon ascent, they are the moves that make the pokemon. But while I normally would want to keep a Pokemon's signature move, there were ocassions when I did not. I play it more conservatively if there are accuracy issues like night daze.

Tpbm knows the meaning of acid rain in Pokemon?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • False. It's a glitch of some sort but I'm not sure of what exactly it is.

The person below has hatched a Shiny from the Odd Egg.

Years
  • True, you got me there. I think you know which one it is.

Here's how acid rain works. Say you send your Tyranitar into battle. Your opponent doesn't like this matchup and withdraws. You use pursuit and k.o your foe. Boom! You've activated acid rain without realizing. If a Pokemon is knocked out by pursuit and weather is on the field (in this case it is T-tar's sandstream) then the weather will glitch in gen 4, multiple forms of weather pour down at once, dealing damage.

Tpbm has used Chikorita on a Johto playthrough and had some trouble with the gym match ups?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Yup, that's true! I recall having to level-grind rigorously just to make up for the disadvantages, haha.

The person below me is ready to buy a Nintendo Switch once a Pokémon game comes out for it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back