• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • False, I don't think it's ridiculous. I just don't believe in it.

The next person doesn't use mega evolution much.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    As in an example to follow? I would have to agree that Cynthia is a great model, as she is a strong trainer and is very wise.

The person below me has raised a Pokémon they didn't like before.

Years
  • True, Lance. No matter how much preparation I do this guy can still sometimes take half of my team out before I finally wrestle him down **shudders at the thought of his sword dancing Garchomp in the HGSS rematch**

Tpbm knows of at least one glitch you can perform in gen 2?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • True sort of. More of a trick than a glitch but I am thinking of using the Shiny Ditto from Gen 1 trick to hatch a Shiny Venonat.

The person below has cosplayed as something from the Pokemon franchise at some point.

Years
  • Most definitely true, I enjoyed special attack ev-training in Celestial tower. The music is soothing, especially when the bell tolls.

Tpbm has cycled in an aimless loop carrying daycare eggs, waiting for them to hatch.

Last edited:
    Years
  • True, that was one of the things I remembered and enjoyed the most about BW2, it was so cool revisit all of these great characters from past gens, hear their words of wisdom and engage in exciting battles with them.

Tpbm displays a Pokemon plush in their home?

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • False, I used my master ball on it.

The person below me has thought about what a Pokémon game crossover with another series would be.

Years
  • True, t'was a tad before my time but I am still familiar witb it. I wanted to try it out for the supposed easter eggs like Pikachu throwing a tantrum when you say "PlayStation." That is until I realized these were all myths.

Tpbm has heard of the Korean fashion doll label Groove and agrees that it would be awesome if they released some Pokemon and Trainer dolls. I mean they've done great things for Sanrio, Utena, Black Butler. Touken Ranbu etc...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back