• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I have evolved Eevee into Espeon before.

The person below me beat the Elite Four with a team of unevolved Pokémon.

Years
  • False, I don't have the switch and don't plan on getting one any time soon. There are still plenty of good ds titles I haven't played.

Tpbm has used one of the Pikachu clones during a playthrough?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • False, actually! I think I've only ever used classic ol' Pikachu.

The next person has watched at least one episode of Pokémon in Japanese (with or without subtitles) at some point.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Yes I prefer the Japanese dub. The American dub replaces the background music with generic stuff and the English dub sounds awful sometimes.

TPBM has used a Cofagrigus?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I have used Cofagirus before. It is hard to use, but it functions well on Stall teams.

The person below me finds the etymology of Pokémon names fascinating.

Years
  • True, I own all of them except the new one I choose You.

The person below me has been disappointed by a Pokemon game ordered from online-- order never came, got sent the wrong game, got a hack-- something along those lines.

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • False. I have never brought a Pokemon game online.

The person below has fallen asleep whilst playing a Pokemon game due to tiredness.

Years
  • False, I don't like to be the second owner of the game. I get depressed if I can't experience the magic of unboxing for the first time. I do have Soul Silver though and like it a lot.

Tpbm I bet could not tell me the names of N's foster siblings, perhaps you never even knew he had any...

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Crap it's been a while. I had to look it up to remind myself so it doesn't count but it's Anthea and Concordia.

TPBM has used a pokemon from an in game trade

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back