• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Ooooh, umm... ehehe!! I maaay have casually used cheat codes a long time ago to get one, but let's not talk about that, okay? 😇 💦💦💦

Eeeep, since we're on the subject... I'm sure the person below me has never, ever attempted to use cheat codes in a Pokémon game! (^ w ^)

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
True. I have never used any cheat codes in Pokrmon games. I have used the Missing No glitch in Gen 1 but that's a glitch not a code.

The person below has a plush of their favourite Pokemon.

Meadow

Years
False! I can't decide whether the region I love most is Unova or Kalos, but it's probably between those two! (Maybe...)

The next person has played a Pokémon game in a public place at some point?

saniachan

Second Violinist
Years
True but with my phone's GBA emulator. I remember playing my FireRed Rocket Challenge (the one in Get-Together 2019) while waiting for my turn at a bank and some parts of my Emerald Halloween Challenge while in the hospital.

Tpbm have ever missed a Pokemon event they had planned to attend.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
Nope. I haven't planned on attending any, which means I couldn't miss any.

The person below has trained a Ponyta

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
That's true! In a rom hack called Pokémon Insurgence, I trained a Ponyta into a Rapidash for a decent fire-type in the beginning of the game. Helped me in one of the gyms :3

Speaking of rom hacks:
The person below me has played a Pokémon rom hack and finished it.

Meadow

Years
Heehee, yup!! I've finished Shiny Gold and the Ruby Destinies series when I was younger! :')

Since we're still on the subject, the next person has played a Pokémon fangame that wasn't a ROM hack!

pkmin3033

Correct...I played a little bit of Pokemon Uranium way back. I've also played Insurgence and Zeta...pretty sure they're not ROM hacks.

The person below me is getting a Pokemon game for Christmas?

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Nope, already have all the newer ones and most of the old ones so we're saving our money instead :D

The person below me decorates their house for Christmas with something Pokémon related (decals, ornaments, etc.)

saniachan

Second Violinist
Years
Nope. I don't even celebrate Christmas in the first place, let alone decorating my house like that.

Tpbm, uh, has ever done a glitch or two in their Pokemon games. Glitch, not cheat.

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
No, but my fiancée would glitch the hecc out of his original Red game to speedrun it. Some of the stuff he used to do is just wizardry to me.

The person below me has read or written a Pokémon crossover fanfic.

pkmin3033

False. I've written a Pokemon fanfic, but I've never written nor read a crossover one. xD

The person below me knows the lyrics to the original Pokerap.

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Oh gosh, I'm so close to knowing them all but I definitely slip up on some, so I unfortunately have to say no Dx

The person below me has a Dark Charizard card from the TCG.

pkmin3033

False...although I HAVE owned one. I was reaaaally into Pokemon cards around that time. I think I may have traded it for YGO cards. xD;

The person below me has a plushie of their favourite Pokemon.

Meadow

Years
That's a tricky one! I'm not too sure who my #1 favorite Pokémon is, but Bulbasaur has consistently been at the top of my list for most of my life until Rowlet came in to muddy the waters, ahaha. However, I do own a Bulbasaur plushie!! :D

The next person has never, ever released a Pokémon before.

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I'm an abusive trainer and have released many a newborn Pokes into the wild because they didn't fit my ideal of a Pokémon master race. I have no regrets.

The person below me can identify every single Pokémon without error.

Meadow

Years
I applaud anyone who is capable of something as impressive as that, but I am certainly not one of those impressive people. xD

The next person has purchased a Pokémon music CD at some point!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Zooooom

Yup, I have. I've got at least 3 Pokémon albums/CDs. Christmas bash, 2.b.a Master and Totally Pokémon.

The person below me has caught at least two Shiny Pokémon in at least one of the Pokémon games.

pkmin3033

False. Never been much of a shiny hunter, and I've only ever found one in any given game. Most I haven't found even that. xD

The person below me has been interested in the Pokemon franchise in some format for the last 20 years?

Back