• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

saniachan

Second Violinist
Years
Now that's what I would give a big YES. The old-school TMs are quite a hassle tbh. 😉

Tpbm hadn't even bothered to mess with clothing in the games where it's available to the players (read: gen 6 onward).

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
False, I love to customize my trainer :3

The person below me has seen all of the Pokémon movies

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
False. I have only seen up to the Celebi movie.

The person below has defeated every Champion in the main series games. (Including Alder and Wallace)

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
That would be false, because I never got to beat the champions in games prior to Gen 4!

The person below me likes to give their Pokémon little personalities!

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Very true! Nicknames and personalities and pretty much anything to anthropomorphize them in some way. I just find it lots of fun :D

The person below me loves a generally disliked Pokémon.

Years
Totally true hehe...a lot of people dislike chatot,but for me it is impossible after playing Pokemon mystery dungeon!I just love chatot in those games!Always keeping you in check lol...

The next person just loves pseudo legendary pokemon!

Hey everyone!!Please give some opinions about my project and help me improve it so you guys can enjoy it.Thanks😄
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=427017

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
I'm a huge fan of Goodra and Garchomp, while the other pseudo-legendaries are really cool too, so you could say that's true! :D

The next person still hasn't gotten a chance to play Sword or Shield yet! ;__;

Last edited:

saniachan

Second Violinist
Years
Unfortunately, you're right. I'm still waiting for either the games to be playable in emulator or I get to earn enough money to buy Switch/Switch Lite and the games (I'm still a job seeker rn).

Tpbm just found out that Pokespe SwSh arc has already out.

Last edited:

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I did just find out about it last week or so. The protagonist's names are probably the most ridiculous ones so far.

The person below me prefers Flapple over Appletun.

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
True! My partner prefers Appletun but I like Flapple better. The names are pretty crap, though xD

The person below me was obsessed with Wonder Trading

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
As exciting as Wonder Trading always sounded to me, I've never actually attempted it before, ahaha, so I'm going to have to say false by default! ^^;

The next person has received a Pokémon game as a Christmas present at some point!

saniachan

Second Violinist
Years
Nope. I don't even celebrate Christmas in the first place, let alone getting a Pokemon game in that day.

Tpbm kinda misses that one spin GF threw in the Alola-based games.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
False. Is the spin a Pokeball throw?

The person below has seen every episode of the Alola arc in the Pokemon anime.

Noctis

Finally back after some family problems
Years
True. Favorite character is for some reason Kukui.

The person below me is secretly in love with Serena from the X and Y arc of the Pokemon Anime.

saniachan

Second Violinist
Years
No, not yet. I'd like to, but Audino where to start from.
False. Is the spin a Pokeball throw?
No, not that one. I meant the trial system instead of gym.

Tpbm wishes that the protagonist of the future games can throw their Pokeball in the very personalized style, much like in Pokespe manga.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
No, to be honest It's not something I've ever thought of. It would be neat I guess.

The person below me has played the Voltorb Flip game and beaten level 2.

Last edited:

saniachan

Second Violinist
Years
Can't say yes or no because I forgot :b

Tpbm managed to find a shiny Ultra Beast in their game (wait, are they shiny locked? 🤔)

Back