• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Years
  • I have put starters in the pc at certain phases of the game, like when I'm challenging a gym where they would be at a type disadvantage, or when I am journeying through a dungeon and need some HM users in that slot. I think we're talking about boxed for good though, and I haven't actually done that. For sentimental reasons I have always kept the pokemon I started with, and have it with me at the Pokemon League, even if it's not very strong. When it's a challenge like a monotype I will build the team around the typing of my starter, rather than box them. So my answer is false.

Tpbm thinks Scarlet and Violet should at least give players the option of playing the game on set, rather than only allowing switch mode.

Years
  • I've never played on set mode and don't really care if it's not there tbh. False, I guess.

Tpbm doesn't use legendary Pokemon on their teams.

Years
  • I have used legendaries before, so false. I don't do it a lot, because they're so strong it could make battles not even close, but I think sometimes adding a legendary to your team is the best thing to do story-wise. The climax of black and white for instance is all about the two legendary dragons duking it out, to see which trainer is right in the battle of truth and ideals. While you can box your newly-caught
    I don't think that feels right for the plot, so I always fight N's Zekrom with my Reshiram.

Tpbm is not participating in the get-together this year.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • True. I'm barely here these days, and I'm pretty busy at that too. If it had been a bit later like last year, perhaps I would have participated.

The person below me has developed or is currently developing a Pokémon fan game.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • (bringin' this back for fun)
    True! I've actually done this a few different times, my first being with my first (real) Pokemon Charizard! "Go Inferno!"

Tpbm has done a run of a Pokemon game where they've refused to use healing items in battle!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • In which game? If for main series games, FALSE. I feel like I might have accidentally gotten a shiny legendary in the USUM wormholes, but overall, I doubt it.

Speaking of, the person below me enjoys gen7 to some extent?

Years
  • Nothing really comes to mind tbh. So false, I guess.
    Though there are various aspects of mainline games that I wouldn't mind if they were combined and made into a spinoff game.

Tpbm has already completed the second SV DLC.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Yes, many times, and they were all Ghost-types. Stopped once Mimikyu came into the picture, because no other Ghost-type has managed to surpass the little boy in my heart.

The person below me is interested in the beta versions of the Game Boy Pokémon games.

Back