• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Years
  • False, never had or played Platinum. And if from dual versions I'd need both to qualify for all, White would be missing too.
    I also never had the GSC games. Though I did get the Crystal VC I got for the 3DS.

Tpbm has an Original Color Magearna

Years
  • Yes. There was a certain Safari Zone housing a certain shiny golduck that ran before I could catch it =(

Tpbm doesn't like affection/happiness evolutions

Years
  • Never played it. Probably won't be getting it either. And I'm currently shiny breeding in shield so a no there too lol

Tpbm has a collection of all unown form's!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2024
    That's interesting, because I really loved emerald and platinum, but also thought X/Y were great and finished games. So I guess false.

Tpbm has never completed a nuzlocke (I haven't lol)

Years
    • Seen today
    Not quite ready to do that.

Person below me is active in at least one other online Pokemon forum.

Years
  • False.
    I do normally avoid using them. But there are times where I spam them if I want to just get through a cave or patch of grass fast.

Tpbm has never seen a Pokemon Movie.

Years
    • Seen today
    Yeah I'm not really a fan of them.

Person below me has purchased at-least one Pokemon game digitally.

Years
  • Hmm... exactly one yeah. Crystal VC. Wanted to see the original Johto. Also wanted to catch me a Celebi.
    Every other Pokemon game I got is physical ^.^

Tpbm spent many hours doing the Ultra Wormhole minigame in USUM to catch all the legendaries and UB's.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • True sort of. I spent several hours soft resetting for Shiny Legendaries and UBs. I got Shiny Virizion, Buzzwole, Kartana and Reshiram.

The person below has completed any main series game using a team of baby pokemon

Back