• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Years
    False, I have bought both versions of the games before, but definitely don't do it always. I did this more with older games where you couldn't as easily connect online and trade with anyone in the world to get all available pokémon. Also I liked having two version of the same game so I could keep my Pokemon on one always, and create a new save file for challenges on the other, but since there are more ways to store Pokemon outside of the game now I haven't bought both games in a long time, and don't expect I will be in future with the higher price of switch games and the additional dlc for each.

Tpbm has had to at some point spam healing items to survive an Elite Four or Champion battle.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2021
    True. In order to level up a pokemon, I usually try to defeat all the Elite Four and Champion with it, so, in some cases, I have to use a lot of healing items.

TPBM has picked more Fire starters than Grass starters

Years
    Based off the grass & fire type starters I like I guess I could make somewhat of an educated guess for this.
    Grass has 3 starter lines I like. Fire has 5.
    So I guess that might be true. I do too many runs on alternate games to remember exact numbers unfortunately.

Tpbm prefers Torracat over Incineroar

Years
    • Seen today
    True, but maybe someday soon I'll change this.

Person below has trained a larvitar all the way to a tyranitar

Years
    At first I thought I did but it was actually a Jake the Dog T-Shirt from Adventure Time (I remembered I had a yellow shirt and assumed it was Pikachu), so I have not

the person below me's first Pokemon game was NOT based in Kanto

Years
    I didn't play Pokemon Snap, tbh it never really interested me

The person below me never uses the box legendary when they play through a Pokemon game

Years
    Never really though about it tbh.
    But I think adding more would just make it tedious, so false.
    I kinda like what Sw/Sh did for gyms though: Alternate gyms in the opposing game =D

Tpbm doesn't like the Fairy type.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2021
    True, it has advantage over dragons

the person below me never used any combination between Grass Pledge, Water Pledge and Fire Pledge

Tridemo

Tridemo
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    Sadly false, I like Lilligant but normally I don't have a spot for it in my team

The person below me has never done competitive Pokémon

Years
    Yep, I have the Shiny Tapu Koko from S/M giveaway (they only released Shiny Koko and not the other 3 at the time) and Shiny Entei/Suicune (missed Raikou unfort) during the Zoroark event in B/W1

The person below me didn't use the free elemental monkey against the Straiton Trio in Black/White 1

Years
    • Seen today
    I use it and box immediately after.

Person below would rather buy hyper potions than full restores

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    True.

The person below has eaten Pokemon related food (Like Pokemon branded cereal) or tried making food from the Pokemon world. (Like Lava Cookies)

Back