• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Years
    I don't watch the Pokemon anime so I can't be annoyed by whatever they do over there. True, I guess =P

Tpbm has a plush of their favorite Pokemon.

Years
    It comes and goes, but compared to someone doing a regular playthrough I think I do breed often. False.

Tpbm caught all the possible legendaries in the Ultra Wormholes.

Years
    Multiple times.
    To name one; Politoed in the Alola games as it was my first chance to get one and the thing knew Perish Song.

Tpbm doesn't like any of the Paradox Pokemon.

Years
    Hmmm... honestly not sure... I've never use it.
    Which I guess could be seen as not liking it. Probably true then.

Tpbm has reset for a shiny starter in any Pokemon game.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Nope. I haven't even been out of my country, and I don't think I ever will. What a shame, because I really would like to see one of the Mimikyu mascots someday. ;_;

The person below me actually likes Mewtwo for reasons other than it being powerful and/or nostalgic.

Years
    Well I don't dislike it, but I'm also not very fond of it.
    So..... False... I guess? 🤔

Tpbm has collected all 63 variations of Alcremie.

Years
    Probably true.
    I saved up money all the time as a kid to be able to buy various videogames. Seems pretty likely it was used on a Pokemon game at some point.

Tpbm has used a themed team on a playthrough at least once.
    For example: All dog Pokemon / all cat Pokemon, or all Eeveelution team, etc. etc.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Unless you count Monotype runs (Ghost in Ultra Sun, Fairy in Xenoverse), this one is false. I was, however, planning to do some kind of themed run in the future, like a cat-only run.

The person below me doesn't like Champion Cynthia.

Back