• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Poké Mart *OLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    *ding ding*

Hello! I would like to buy a Sail Fossil please!

800 - 100 = 700

Thank you very much!

Years
  • Oops I think the first time I posted here I forgot to list my points and the subtraction. I have been tracking my points personally and I hope this is right?

Anyway I would like one Alola Stone.

1000 - 600 = 400

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'll take one Rainbow Stone, as well!

1610 - 600 = 1010

Years
  • I would like a Sail Fossil, to eventually get myself a cutie Amaura/Aurorus =)

270 - 100 = 170

Conditions for fossils: You "revive" them at the same rate an egg would hatch - 15 days. From there, regardless of seasonal or club specificities, you raise them for 175 posts to lv.100. Fossils are single VPPs only and cannot be raised as a tag-team. You can have one fossil in your inventory at the same time you're raising another VPP and do not need to revive them right away.

Would like to revive this after the Celebi I requested earlier today. Do I need to post in the obtain your pokemon thread with the obtained fossil at that point?

Years
  • I would like a Sail Fossil, to eventually get myself a cutie Amaura/Aurorus =)

270 - 100 = 170

Would like to revive this after the Celebi I requested earlier today. Do I need to post in the obtain your pokemon thread with the obtained fossil at that point?

*hands over fossil*

Yup, just present it when you make the obtain post once your current one is done :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back