• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] The PokeCommunity Game-Along

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
    I've dabbled in some Duel Links but other than the original show all the way back in my childhood I'm somewhat bare on my Yu-Gi-Oh. I know about all the different new things though, like pendulum and xyz and link summoning etc. I think it could be fun to try to either play with story deck but also maybe construct my own deck with somewhat limited knowledge and keep updating it from time to time to make it work better while I maybe hopefully gain some more card knowledge.

Just don't listen to machomuu's advice, he once told me MST negates... I've never been scammed so hard in my life before.

Years
    Now this is interesting. I couldn't really get through any of the spin-offs last month, mostly because I don't know that many. Anyway, let's pick 4 games...

The Witcher 3 - I kinda avoided this game for years. I finished both previous games countless times and love them, but I never played 3rd one. My PC couldn't run it back when it was released and I was worried about open world-ness, since previous games weren't really open world games. And somehow I know literally nothing about it even after all those years.

Then I think I'll put some games from Humble Monthly I still haven't played and can't really decide which one to play:
    Blasphemous
    Mages of Mystralia
    Wandersong

pkmin3033

Yu-Gi-Oh!: Legacy of the Duelist - Link Evolution

Final Fantasy XV

Mages of Mystralia

Best of luck to you all!

As for me...my choices were between Persona 5 Royal, Oninaki, Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, and Megaman X3. I pulled Halo...and breathed a silent sigh of relief that I didn't have to try and finish P5R in a month when the vanilla game took me about 80 hours to platinum and Royal is going to be longer even without trying to plat it =x

Also, true champions use Magic Jammer. Just saying.

pkmin3033

also getting DOOM may have been the best possible outcome, rip and tear untill it is done sounds like my spice for this month :>
    ...maybe. How many people would it annoy if I did? I mean, traditionally when I played YGO I ran a stall/lockdown burn deck, but this was before Zexal, so...

I actually played through the original DOOM last month, so if that's the one you're playing (or are you playing the remake?) have fun!

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
    ...maybe. How many people would it annoy if I did? I mean, traditionally when I played YGO I ran a stall/lockdown burn deck, but this was before Zexal, so...

I actually played through the original DOOM last month, so if that's the one you're playing (or are you playing the remake?) have fun!

it would annoy pieboy thats for sure, so im ok with it

pretty sure im going through DOOM 2016, thats the one I have on Steam right now being untouched as I played it on PS4 when it came out, so full PC glory replay is fun

pkmin3033

it would annoy pieboy thats for sure, so im ok with it

pretty sure im going through DOOM 2016, thats the one I have on Steam right now being untouched as I played it on PS4 when it came out, so full PC glory replay is fun
    Good, very good. This will be my revenge for him putting Madoka on the PC's Favourite Anime list >:3

I have that on Switch...still need to play it. Somewhen.

Wait. WAIT. YOU SABOTAGED ME

See this is why I shouldn't put notes in my entries aewdnhbgtrbtt
    If it's any consolation, I did wince a little bit when I got back that result. Blame the website I used to pick it out =P

pkmin3033

I dunno if I'm crying more for the battle system or for the 88 gigabyte install but g'luck everyone.
    You think that's bad? I'm downloading Halo via the Xbox Game Pass...it's 114GB =x

Years
    Good luck :3

...was kinda hoping you'd get FFVIII. Alas.

I'll get around to it anyway. I'm making a point of playing through most of the FF franchise. I've been meaning to properly play The Coma for months now so it's good I'll finally have the motivation.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Day 0

Spoiler:

I'm ready to follow the goddamn hype train

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Okay, rolling the dice. Really wish I could put FF7R on here but I have no idea if/when I'm getting it so alas, let's see if I'll knock out some of my Tales backlog instead. One of these is just a visual novel so we'll see if I get the easy one I can multitask to. ;D

• Baba is You
    • Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave
    • Tales of the Tempest
    • Highway Blossoms

pkmin3033

Good luck!

Would definitely recommend Highway Blossoms anyway if you get the chance or have the inclination - it's one of the better VNs I've read on Steam. Probably because it's fully voiced in English. xD

Back