• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Discarded. Now rise, the real main event of this line. Eelektross.
    The Pokemon Race Version 6.1

I want to upvote this line. Although at this point I going with the flow for this line. I remember using this line and having quite fun with it. This was in Gen 6 tho, where Tynamo is found at level 39, and I had an Eelektross at level 65. Thought it was interesting to have an electric mon with levitate.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today

Neutral. Finds it a little confusing, typing-wise. Might be one of the few Pokemon found in water that is not Water-type (along with Grapploct). Crawls out of the ocean on its arms, according to the Pokedex, despite being able to levitate. Bizarre.

Has decent colors and overall shape, minus maybe the dorsal fin. Counts that as good enough.

Years
    • Seen today

If it could get a secondary typing, it'd probably be Water, because it's a seabound creature. Another possible secondary type would be Poison, because of its leeching capabilities, and it can learn Poison type moves.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years

I remember, back in the day, I tried to raise one because it lacked weaknesses as long as it isn't facing Mold Breaker or gets grounded. However, this thing has many issues. For one, its stats are weird. It is really slow, but has good offensive stats. This sounds like it would be a capable bulky attacker, but it turns out that it doesn't have good defensive stats that allow it to tank hits. That means it would take some serious damage before it gets to attack because of its horrible Speed. For that, it seems like it could only excel in Trick Room, but much better options exist for Trick Room. Rotom is much better than this thing in every possible way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back