• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread

Are these answers helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • For a Pokemon forum

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
Years
  • A friend of mine, who lives about a door down from me, dad has died of cancer a few days ago. She isn't back at school yet, and I doubt she will be until next week, but is there anything I can do to comfort her, because she is really, obviously, upset. I just need something, anything, that could calm her down and make her feel better, I know that nothing I do will make her really better, but anything I can say, or do.

Please, I really don't like seeing her upset.
    I'd try my way of doing things, but that would result in me being harsh, 'cause I have no idea what to do, and I'm a kind of... unsympathetic person. I don't want to make things worse.

Help PC!

Improfane

hiatus
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    My way of studying

#1 Rhiannon-Chan,
    bring chocolate to her door with some of your friends (to show you banded together to comfort her in a time of need)
    Then say we're going to the cinema!

#2 IloveKoizumi,

I have a small problem and it concerns studying. Can any of you guys recommend me some study tips? Especially in history, ack!

I use:
    • index cards
    • a wiki (I use wikidpad
    • moodle
    • lecture notes
    • crazy mnemonics
    • early 8am-3pm to help me revise.
    • exam paper practice

In short, as a crazy mnemonic (just made up), that's WIN'EM!
    • Wiki
    • Index cards
    • Notes
    • '
    • Exam papers/practice/early
    • Mnemonics
    It helps me learn things. The hardest part to revising is starting. I find that open book exam papers are easier.

Last edited:

Kindo

What!!
    Years
  • my girlfriend was hit by a car yesterday and died now i failed all my school exams and my parents got angry at me

im going to commit suicide is this the right thing to do?

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
    Years
  • Yes. Yes it is.

But in all seriousness, you had all of your exams in ONE day? And that day happened to be right after your girlfriend died? Sounds unlikely to me.

But yeah, that's not a cool thing to do.

Lightey

The Night Owl
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2016
    Ok, well.. Everyone in my grade hates me, and I didn't do anything to them. I only have about 15 friends, and about 300 people hate me. AND THEY BARELY know me.

Any help?

Years
  • Ok, well.. Everyone in my grade hates me, and I didn't do anything to them. I only have about 15 friends, and about 300 people hate me. AND THEY BARELY know me.

Any help?

It's school, deal with it. In life there are always going to be more people who dislike you than like you. I seriously doubt they 'hate' you. If they genuinely hate you then chances are that you have done something wrong.

Lightey

The Night Owl
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2016
    It's school, deal with it. In life there are always going to be more people who dislike you than like you. I seriously doubt they 'hate' you. If they genuinely hate you then chances are that you have done something wrong.

They hate me because of what I like/liked.

Ac1d

Game Dev
    Years
  • They hate me because of what I like/liked.

It's school.. I've the same thing.. Just appreciate the friends that you do have..
    Alot of people want me dead because i'm a smart ass :P

I ACTUALLY can't help the fact (I've got Autism .. Well AS.. As Yea.. it's a psychological state that can't be changes very easily..).. Just bare through it.. Suicide gets you nowhere :)

Trust me. I've had friends try it.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • My advice is to not change who you are. Stick by your beliefs and have your head up high. Make sure you have fun with the friends you do have. Ignore the others.

Kindo

What!!
    Years
  • Suicide

The exams werent all in one day but i failed most of them and my gf died.Its real ,its sucks and i i wish i was dead my only option is to commit suicide to me so i can be with my girlfriend:embarrass

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2009
    Something horrible happened to me today.

This girl that I liked walked up to me during lunch break, along with her friends following her. I was very nervous already -like I always am with girls- and could tell from the heat on my face I was heavily blushing, which made me even more nervous. To add to that, her friends were laughing behind her shoulders, so I smelled something fishy right away.

The worst thing that has ever happened to me then occurred. Never in my life have I felt so miserable. She looked at me with a grin on her face, and told me that first off she never liked me, and was just playing with me for a laugh. Then, she added that I was ugly and that no one would ever want to be with someone like me. Behind her, her friends were laughing and capturing the whole scene with their camera phones (so yeah, it was probably planned from the start, all to have a big laugh at me) I didn't even know how to react, so many people were around and looking at me that I just felt I was going to fall unconscious. I walked out of there mechanically -I was barely able to think- as quickly as I could with tears I was hardly keeping and went to the bathroom to CRY. I hadn't cried for years and there I was, in the ****ing canteen's bathroom crying.

I'm a ****ing loser and I hate myself SO EFFING BAD. I hate girls and I hate humans. They rob you of every single piece of self-esteem you have for their own self-enjoyment. How the **** am I supposed to go on with life when people are so horrible?

Penguin13

Years
  • You should've just beat the crap out of her. Seriously. How funny would it have been to see a video starting out with some whore dissing a lesbian, then the lesbian just blasts her in the face. That'd be Most Viewed in YouTube in seconds.

But since you didn't do that, this is your alternative (if it's still fresh in your school's mind.)

Go up to her with YOUR friends and their cell phones, start saying like "I thought about what you said, and you're right, I shouldn't ..." Then proceed to beat the crap out of her.

[Edit] And to all of you that are complaining no one likes you because you're different:

CONFORM. You won't be liked by the popular kids unless you dress, act, talk, and do what they do. There is NO WAY AROUND IT. Stop complaining.

Years
  • Okay...

I'm a ****ing loser and I hate myself SO EFFING BAD. I hate girls and I hate humans. They rob you of every single piece of self-esteem you have for their own self-enjoyment. How the **** am I supposed to go on with life when people are so horrible?

No, you're not a loser. She's the loser here. The thing is, you just gotta show her that. You already know what that girl did and why she did it; you should now be able to realize she's not worth it and that her attitude will never take her far in life.

Now, my advice? Be happy. Show other's you're happy, only you know you're strong enough to take that and even more. You're gonna need that in mind for the rest of your life.

Instead of thinking about who wants to bring you down, think about those who support you. I'm one of them, and I bet I'm not alone. Show people you're the better person. It can be hard, I know, but just you wait until she realizes who are you.

You should've just beat the crap out of her. Seriously.
    Bad, bad advice. That's the problem. We want her to be the better person here, not as bad as that other girl.

Go up to her with YOUR friends and their cell phones, start saying like "I thought about what you said, and you're right, I shouldn't ..." Then proceed to beat the crap out of her.
    Violence just sparks more violence. We don't need more of that in the world. There are better ways.

CONFORM. You won't be liked by the popular kids unless you dress, act, talk, and do what they do. There is NO WAY AROUND IT. Stop complaining.
    Bad advice again. Conformism will never let you progress. Defend your beliefs. Live your life the way you want it. Just remember what's best for you, and do what makes you really happy. Dress a way that makes you happy. Act the way that makes you really happy. But remember; there's a big difference between happiness and pleasure.

In your life, before making others smile, you have to smile first in order to share that feeling. But don't let anyone bring you down. Sadly, that is the purpose of many people.

So I don't want you coming here to say you hate someone. Hate spawns more hate. Turn that hate into a lesson. Good luck.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    becky
    we do interact by
    saying radabo our word rada+bobo
    smiling
    laughing
    etc
    its wierd but i have a hard time talking to her and on the 2-day school field trip i talked to her it was easy and no its like really hard...
    help me
    plz
    gracias

Kindo

What!!
    Years
  • well you should just face you fears and talk to her as much as you would like

yeah and i have a big problem,i am not allowede to swear and i keep nearly swearing in front of teachers and my mum .i secretly swear behingd my mums back

Last edited:

Penguin13

Years

yeah and i have a big problem,i am not allowede to swear and i keep nearly swearing in front of teachers and my mum .i secretly swear behingd my mums back

Then you're too young to be on 4chan. But in all seriousness, you're too young to be swearing. In fact, you should never swear. It's a bad habit.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years

Swearing, like most habits, is incredibly hard to stop. I suggest planning out what you're going to say before you say it. A good way is to refrain from swearing, even when you're away from anyone that will care. I swear, too, but hardly as much as I used to. Besides, the words aren't as bad as they used to be. XD;

And if you swear, just take it into consideration that you swore, and try to improve yourself next time.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Hai Todo-emo-roki here. I can't take it anymore. I care about this girl I like too much and all. As those who have helped me in the past would know I got myself into a predictement with a girl a while ago. Okay fine 3 months ago. She obviously likes me I obviously like her and well school is now unbearable and I just can't take feeling sad about it anymore. Anyway to cheer myself up? I can't move on cause I just feel like crap and school is preventing me from forgetting her and gah anyway I can get through this slump?

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Okay dude. I think I'm 100% messed up.

For some unknown reason, in the past week, I've grown a liking to pain. I've started to question why it's so bad. I like getting punched and getting dead arms and other limbs, I like having needles, I like being scratched by my Dog and Cat.

Before you say, no it isn't for attention, I'm an attention seeker yes, but this seriously isn't for attention.

I wouldn't go as far as to self harm... much. I cut my leg on purpose with a razor just to see how it felt. And I kinda liked the sting.

Am I messed up, or is this normal?

I'm 14 in less than a week, and I'm female. Just in case that changes things.

But dude, really. Someone tell me if I'm okay in the head.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back