• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The RPT Secret Santa! [Reveal your characters!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    A couple of notes: The SU made for Daydream sadly is delayed a bit. It'll be added once we receive it.

The IC will go up today.

This thread will serve as the OOC once the RP started.

People are free to post suspicions about who made which character. We're not supposed to confirm who is made by who before the RP ends.

Because of the delay to get everything up, we're adding a week to the RP length. It'll now last from 19th December - 7 Januari

If the character you made is missing, or if there is no character for you, please pm Ice or Pikachu

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Or if pictures or other links seem to be missing, haha. We might have copypasted a fair bit, many things to track! But the originals are all in our inboxes still, of course. PM us if anything seems weird!

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    The pictures will be fixed this afternoon!

For: Daydream

Spoiler:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    At first I was a bit suprised as I expected to have a Christmassy character, but when I rethought it and it seems pretty cool! How would she fit in to delivering presents? She could just stab people with her crystals as she barges through the crowd. Someone has obviously seen my large amount of arrogant characters. I'm pretty psyched to play her, how about you guys?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Zombie fighting optimist who can make items come alive? Yes pls!

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Omg I love my character; she is so fabulous, just like me.

As for my gift, I'll leave my recipient to guess. I hope they like it. c;

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Already developing some ideas to expand upon my character. I appreciate how much room I've been given to do so too! Thanks, Secret Santa!

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    My reaction was "omg I'm a POLAR BEAR". Thank you for Cole, Secret Santa. :3

Man, getting Cole from Santa. You must have been a bad boy this year :p

IC information will be up within an hour. Typing out Locations just turned out to be a bigger time sink than I originally expected. The IC will link to the opening post, and only new information will be shown there. I'm also posting the location list again here.

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    The IC Thread is up. For a set-up and some info check that, for the location list, you can also check here.

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I claim Baron Nashor! Haha. But I'm up for a JP with anyone who knows at least the tinyest bit about LoL :)

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
    I'm up for a JP with anyone who can be around Rayenne without their knees getting too weak to continue the mission B)

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Can I do Crazy Wendy?

This is going to be a terrible character and location mashup ('cause Barry loves sweets and her house is made of candy), but it will be an interesting scenario to write.

Plus candy house I wanna go there! :o

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    I'd like to claim Princess Damsel! not-very-menacing Dragon vs. much-more-menacing Dragon, please. If anyone would like to join me and JP it out, though, I'm cool with that.

Years
    I'll take Mowgli and his monkey friends! So many good little simians to give presents to! And so many naughty monkeys who'll be getting a surprise!

As always, anyone up for a JP is welcome! As long as they aren't diabetic.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    But of course. I love being stabbed repeatedly for no good reason other than he has a knife. Let's just stab the present a couple of times just because too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back