• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The RPT Secret Santa! [Reveal your characters!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Aye, I wanna help out with Crazy Wendy too, what's Christmas without candy?

And I also really want to do the Craigs, mostly to play the children. Could inspire some humorous situations

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    It looks like people are pinching locations quick, I might jp with Fort PokePower with my dragonkin character but I need to double check stuff

EDIT: I've read up, I might do that, I really don't know I haven't read all the characters. I feel really unprepared. Let me read a bit more.

EDIT 2: Okay so I sorted stuff, I'll get Fort's Skype, then JP meanwhile I might do a solo one in a made up location

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    But of course. I love being stabbed repeatedly for no good reason other than he has a knife. Let's just stab the present a couple of times just because too.
    Let's, please. Or perhaps we're supposed to deliver to BQ but Jack stops us because he needs to check that there's nothing dangerous in the present.

Spoiler:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Point counter:

Ice - 3 points (+1 for post, +2 for a two player JP)
    Pikachu - 3 points (+1 for post, +2 for a two player JP)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Judges give points to themselves first. Such fair. <3

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    Oh my goodness I'M A PORO! <3

I think my character would do best in a JP as somebody's dumb adorable sidekick. xD Preferably someplace really dangerous with a lot of enemies. Imagine the shenanigans!

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Point counter:

Ice - 3 points
    Pikachu - 3 points
    Godzil - 1 Point (+1 for post)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Time to post, guys! Put these lovely gift chars to good use! Or terrible use if you feel like you'd have more fun just trolling around IC haha

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    I am quite stuck, Fort PokePower hasn't contacted me. She hasn't responded to my contacting. If I do it alone, I prevent her from doing it, If I wait for her I may never get to post.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I am quite stuck, Fort PokePower hasn't contacted me. She hasn't responded to my contacting. If I do it alone, I prevent her from doing it, If I wait for her I may never get to post.

I'd suggest just go ahead and post if you want to. It's xmas times, people might be difficult to JP with over the next couple of days.

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    I'll be sure to post when I find the time! Most likely not tomorrow or the day after that because is Christmaaasssss.

I'm going to claim the Johnsons first and then tackle the Craigs. If anyone wants to help out for the latter, just let me know.

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I'll be sure to post when I find the time! Most likely not tomorrow or the day after that because is Christmaaasssss.

I'm going to claim the Johnsons first and then tackle the Craigs. If anyone wants to help out for the latter, just let me know.

Let's not claim two locations at the time. You can claim the Craigs once you finished the Johnsons.

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Didn't intend to claim there, only stating where I would've preferred to go next. Could've communicated that better, sorry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back