• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Selfie Thread

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
Years
  • this thread is so dead oh my god
    i'm sorry your boy went outside today to do his laundry so i'm here to drop this

Spoiler:

my hair is untamable btw i know

I love your hair! Is wild and free :D

I wish I was game enough to post a selfie! Maybe when I get my new phone I could possibly take one then. I do have some photos of my dog and some frogs I saw that I'll post later on though!~

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • That is some wild hair indeed, I have seen many Disney villains with tamer heads.

i put the disney villains to shame

I love your hair! Is wild and free :D

I wish I was game enough to post a selfie! Maybe when I get my new phone I could possibly take one then. I do have some photos of my dog and some frogs I saw that I'll post later on though!~

thank you, & you should

my hair looks better when it's been conditioned but my last selfie in this thread before this one was an example of that

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
  • You look great! Also cute frdoggo. :D

Thank you Retek!

As promised, a recent photo (I took it about an hour ago lol) with an actual frog of mine! He's not real though His name is Puddles (I have Sheep and Dakota to thank for that thankyuu girls <3)

Spoiler:

I no longer have my nose pierced, and my tan is not fake. And my hair is slightly longer. I think I'm healthier too, but older and wiser :>

Last edited:

Retek

Banned
    Years
  • Thank you Retek!

As promised, a recent photo (I took it about an hour ago lol) with an actual frog of mine! He's not real though His name is Puddles

I no longer have my nose pierced, and my tan is not fake. And my hair is slightly longer. I think I'm healthier too, but older and wiser :>

That's a really nice selfie, really think that smile suits you a lot! Nice to meet Puddles! Also glad to know you're healthier, that reflects in picture. :)

Have a great day! ^_^

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
  • That's a really nice selfie, really think that smile suits you a lot! Nice to meet Puddles! Also glad to know you're healthier, that reflects in picture. :)

Have a great day! ^_^

You're sweet Retek, thank you!

I see a bunch of tattoos there :O Any backstories?

Thankkuuu! I've got about 13 tattoos, the one on my hand says HOMESICK, it's an album by A Day To Remember! Then there's some waves and a lighthouse going up to my elbow, I've got a Baphomet head on my left arm, some little doodles on my stomach, an angel on my left ribs for my Nana (RIP Nana luv u <3) and a big old shork on my back! I've got a lot more, there's no real backstory to any of them I just love tattoos, should be getting my next one soon!

I like your hat a lot.

I like your glasses a lot.

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
  • Spoiler:

I'm sick! But feeling a lil bit better today, I bought Monster Hunter Rise and am buying Final Fantasy XIV so that's my next few days taken care of :3

Back