• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ultimate chart of your favorite pokemon!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
Years
  • I found I fun website where you make all of your favorite pokemon into a giant chart here!

here is mine
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Spoiler: Image
    Pokemon Image.png

Left team and favorite type blank intentionally. Cannot think of a cohesive team of six for the former. Holds no strong preference for a single type for the latter. (Probably ends up being Psychic? Maybe Electric?) Hoped for it to pick a type there automatically, based on favorites. Did not.

Picked based on a combination of appearance and prior use (mainly appearance). Selected more starters and unevolved Pokemon than expected.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • I wanted to give this a try as well! I made a list with no duplicate choices with the exceptions of Starter and overall Gen favorite, otherwise there would be quite a few spaces occupied by the same Pokemon, and I wanted to give them all a fair shot. same rules apply for extra forms like Megas and such, none in the main list, only in the Gimmick Form space.
    Spoiler:

Attachments

• download(1).png
      download(1).png
      528.2 KB · Views: 71

SteCisGreendog

Iron Armour Forever
    Years
  • Neat idea! It's so good that I made two. The first is self explantory, I love these fellas.

Spoiler:

The second is a surprise twist - all the ones that I dislike or like the least.

Spoiler:

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • I couldn't fill every slot. I didn't just arbitrarily pick my favorite for every slot, because there are a lot of slots where I don't have any Pokemon that stick out to me at all. And then there are slots that have many competing Pokemon. It's so difficult! lol

Spoiler:

Couldn't quite figure out the team thing... Oh well.

Years
    • Seen today
    I left some blank spaces on purpose, trying to put Pokémon I actually like. Didn't want to include Pokémon like Manectric as 'favorite' when it'd be really there just because the other options are Plusle and Minun. Ignored the ones that give no choice at all too, such as Gen 2 Ghost and Gen 5 Fairy.

Spoiler:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Spoiler:

There's a lot of blank spaces yeah. Some of it there was cases of "I don't want to pick a favorite child", others were just that I wanted to pick stuff I actually like and not just go with whatever for the available options. Wasn't really sure what to pick for the last 2 team slots. Despite me not filling in everything and not having as much of a variety as some people, there was still enough to make it hard to choose. Spent long enough on this anyway lol

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Got a bit overwhelmed when I tried doing this before, but it wasn't too bad this time around!

Spoiler:

There are few that might be interchangeable with something else, like Mothim/Shedinja and Sneasel/Alolan Sandslash. Prefer these at the moment i think but it fluctuates.

Team prioritizes favorites over usefulness or what I could most see myself using "IRL." Would've included Leafeon but only wanted to use one Eeveelution and Flareon has a little more significance to me. Also made my Mothim non-Shiny despite it appearing Shiny elsewhere since I prefer OCs/TrainerSonas having one Shiny at most and Shiny 'Sparce has been my "mascot" for years. Considering swapping either Luxio or Sneasel out for something else though (having a hard time sorting my faves past the first few).

Last edited:

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • I really enjoyed this thread. I love being able to pick my favorites. I wanted to ensure that I left no blank spaces, but of course no Dark-types existed in Generation I.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • attachment.php

This was honestly kinda hard, especially for Pokemon that fall in multiple categories.
    Like for example, I consider my favorite Dragon types to be Dialga and Salamence. However, Dialga can be a Dragon type, Steel type or go into Box Legend. I ended up putting it in gen 4 Box Legend. Salamence ended up in gen 3 Flying instead of Dragon so I could give some love to Flygon too. Which then resulted in both being absent for the 'Favorite Dragon type' pick.... xD

I kinda ended up turning this into 'how can I shuffle around as many favorites as possible to include as many on this image as I can.' xD
    I tried to avoid repeats at all outside of the 'favorites' rows.
    There were a couple coin flips such as favorite mythical, which is between Jirachi and Zeraora for me.

I also left gen 9 gimmick empty as there is none, as well as gen 1 Dark type for the same reason.
    As for Spinda I just clicked random like 5 or 6 times as idc.

Attachments

• download.png
      download.png
      549.6 KB · Views: 43
    Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • This was honestly kinda hard, especially for Pokemon that fall in multiple categories.
    Like for example, I consider my favorite Dragon types to be Dialga and Salamence. However, Dialga can be a Dragon type, Steel type or go into Box Legend. I ended up putting it in gen 4 Box Legend. Salamence ended up in gen 3 Flying instead of Dragon so I could give some love to Flygon too. Which then resulted in both being absent for the 'Favorite Dragon type' pick.... xD

I kinda ended up turning this into 'how can I shuffle around as many favorites as possible to include as many on this image as I can.' xD
    I tried to avoid repeats at all outside of the 'favorites' rows.
    I think this is why I had such a hard time when I had my first go at it. Pretty sure I tried doing the exact same thing.

Years
    • Seen today
    Favourite_Pokemon.png

I tried to have as few repeats as possible. Also, I left "Favourite Ultra Beast" empty because I don't like the Ultra Beasts, and I used PhotoFiltre to empty "Favourite Spinda" because I hate Spinda.

EDIT: Accidentally left Hisuian Arcanine in 2 spots. Intended for Coalossal to fill one of them. Just fixed it.

Last edited:
    Back