• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Underground Hangout: Chkill with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    omfg gio ayy

thought u were perma dead.

things have been cray since you left. like for instance, since you left, mana has been left unchecked and now, he's an smod :O you know what to do ;)

Etherion

Welcome back gio! Looking forward to play mafia with you. ^^
    hey :) looking forward to play mafia again :3

Hooray, you're back! Good to see you gio!
    hey bardo! :D good to see you too~

omfg gio ayy

thought u were perma dead.

things have been cray since you left. like for instance, since you left, mana has been left unchecked and now, he's an smod :O you know what to do ;)
    yo, gunner! :D Hi~ noooo way! mana's an smod now? better ready dat arrow. where is he? haven't seen him around.

GIO

What's up my definitely-not-innocent-'cause-you-keep-rolling-mafia-even-when-you-were-originally-innocent pal? :v

yo candy! :D nothing much, thb, summer here. i just graduated junior high ^_^

...I thought you got eaten

This majorly hurts my theory.

Welcome back, anyway!
    thanks bac :)

And here I thought I had taken your spot as "always Mafia"

Good to see you.
    good to see you too jd :) kinda miss your old sig, with your challenges and stuff :3 nice change

Hello Gio, I'm the salient snail in UG, but you can call me Alex or Wicked if you want.

hey Wicked :3 i watch you on the youtube channel once in a while :3

ps.....
    Man, this new editor thing-y is annoying to me. it's a good thing you can revert back to the old one
    i've missed all of you :3 Mafamily~

Etherion

New editor? Gio pls, the editor hasn't changed in a couple of years at least. maybe u just slow
    it shows up as this: when you're editing or posting stuff....

The Underground Hangout: Chkill with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    my name is Ian Incredibly-Long-Name

GIOOOOOOO

just junior high jesus youre an infant

Also, I had the same problem a long time ago. It's just that you must've defaulted to a "more advanced" text editor that tries to blend bbcode into visual representation while you type. Yuck, it's awful and ruins everything.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    are you using firefox, coz thats what it does. change your editor settings to non-WYSIWYG editor. Or, you can just click that button on the topmost-right on the editor.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    ^

That depends on your browser, lol. It used to be completely visual for me, but then I switched to Chrome a few years ago and it's been normal since then.

Etherion

just junior high jesus youre an infant
    Also, I had the same problem a long time ago. It's just that you must've defaulted to a "more advanced" text editor that tries to blend bbcode into visual representation while you type. Yuck, it's awful and ruins everything.
    KIYOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

are you using firefox, coz thats what it does. change your editor settings to non-WYSIWYG editor. Or, you can just click that button on the topmost-right on the editor.

^

That depends on your browser, lol. It used to be completely visual for me, but then I switched to Chrome a few years ago and it's been normal since then.

stopid firefox >:[

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back