• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    Not a single drop of snow since Monday morning where I'm living, despite there being snow warnings for the whole week. Hope it stays the same.

pkmin3033

I haven't seen snow for over a year now...just two storms practically back-to-back, and nothing but rain since.

I'm OK with rain, and snow would make getting to work - and getting home, more importantly - a royal pain, but I still miss it.

Years
    Holy macaroni, is today Pokemon Day or was it yesterday? I wasn't on at all yesterday because I was creating a comic strip for National Fairy-Tale Day yesterday. Sadly, I haven't finished it. Hahaha, it's been a while since I made a comic strip. :P Also, last night was Wednesday which was band practice, and then my friend kept me on the phone until 10:30pm cause she can. Well happy Pokemon day today or yesterday everyone. The new mythical looks so generic but that's just my personal opinion. Also, I didn't vote much in the poll, but i'm sad Typhlosion lost. Ahaha oh well. :P

pkmin3033

It's today...and it's being "celebrated" with two ugly Pokemon, one new and one old.

Sometimes I wonder what I'm doing on a Pokemon forum.

pkmin3033

I mean, it's accurate - furry bait trash like Lucario being #2 is an absolute travesty - but still...am I saying things and then forgetting them a few minutes later again or something

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    Very dissapointed with the Pokémon of the Year results, but it mostly went the way I expected it to, although I'm a bit surprised that Pikachu didn't make the Top 10 when one of its three knock-offs did. Though I guess that's down to the competitive influence.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    Would've been working at my local football team tomorrow but the game was moved to a Monday night instead. Just hope the weather isn't catastrophic when I'm working since I work outside.

pkmin3033

It took me a couple of minutes to process that...

I kinda wish I'd been born on this day; I'd be...8 years old, I think? xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back