• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

I think I'm coming down with a cold or something, my throat has been uncomfortable all day =/

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I used to get sick more often in winter before I started getting the flu shot, that seemed to help me quite a bit tbh
    I was gonna get a shot this year but it's already mid feb and I haven't gotten the flu. So. Bit too late now but perhaps also i escaped the clutches of the sickness this year? Marvelous if so.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    I was gonna get a shot this year but it's already mid feb and I haven't gotten the flu. So. Bit too late now but perhaps also i escaped the clutches of the sickness this year? Marvelous if so.

hey, I'm basically in the same situation! I've never had a flu shot though... so maybe next year will be the right time? Depends on how bad it's going to be I guess :)
    Although... even when I get sick, usually it's not the flu anways. That's why I don't know if it's worth it~

pkmin3033

I've been in a perpetual state of illness since I was about six, so I guess I'm used to it...still sucks when things flare up though =x
    I may start getting flu jabs, my work offers free vouchers, and hearing about the coronavirus on the news constantly makes me very uneasy. Although idk if it'd do much good - my colleague was off all last week for a cold. She was in today with it though, so now I probably have it...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I started getting healthier and not falling for colds at all as often ever since I started talking D- and C-vitamin daily! I'm sure it's helped.

pkmin3033

...not a minute too soon, either. Goddamn fucking migraine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back