• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • game freak being conservative with what they're revealing as far as swsh news is concerned is not surprising in the slightest. given that was what their aim was pre-swsh release, it's safe to say these kinds of trailers are what we're going to get from here on out.

definitely getting xenoblade chronicles and bravely default 2, though!

Years
  • I had the strangest nightmare last night that bolted me out of my bed at 6 in the morning. It was so weird. I was in a doctors office, and this boy from school was eating a steak sandwich with mayo and ketchup. He offered me a piece, then he said he broke up with his gf so we went in his....car and drove...somewhere? We kissed and agreed to be bf ad gf. Then we were in gym class and this OTHER boy was singing to me in the sweetest voice, and we kissed and agreed to be bf and gf. Then the gym teacher offered us mayo and ketchup packets, and the other guy I was previously sharing the steak sandwich with broke down and cried. Then we were practicing for the school play and somehow I got a lead as Donna Sheridan in Mama Mia, and we were practicing the part of the play where Donna meets the potential fathers for the first time and two of the fathers were the two guys I made out with and we messed up the scene. Then I was pacing around my school hallways questioning a lot of things about life, TONS of things about life, and then I woke up scared out of my mind.

Okay, i'm a girl in rl, but i've been questioning my sexuality lately so it was a very awkward (and to me scary) nightmare.

I don't want to go back to school anymore afraid to see those two guys. I mean they're both taken in rl, but I know them both well, so until I recover from mental stuff, I just want to stay out of school.

Speaking of Mama Mia, the school play (which is a big deal in my school) was SUPPOSED to be this weekend, but it was POSTPONED until further notice, so oh well.

And NO I was NEVER in the play to begin with NOR do I want to. I don't even want to be in the back stage crew (which I was considering) anymore cause of that nightmare.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Guys. I might be leaving civilization for a long time, even after the corona virus phazes out. I don't know where i'm going, but I got my bags packed so, if I don't respond for a while, you'll know why. I'm sorry PC. I love all my PC family, and you'll all always be in my heart.
    Huh? Leaving civilisation? I don't think you can do that now. Oh wait, did I miss the sarcasm? Oof

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back