• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
I believe it's either that something is wrong with your ears, they play really awful or it's something mental as well. Though I think it's recommendable to take a break from the band if you keep having the same problem and look for help in that matter before it gets worse.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
Cubie is right. Check if you can perform with the band, if not, take the break you need. Consult someone wise, if you feel like doing so, who knows, it might help.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I have a band thing tomorrow night, 50% wants to go only cause we worked so hard and friends and getting out of the house. The other 50% wants to just veg out with the 3DS and Switch, maybe draw some 'mons. I'm being picked up at 10:30pm tomorrow night.

Idk why, but lately, the noise from the instruments have been really bothering me, especially the drums. There were times I had to leave the room during the rehersal and sit on the floor with my hands over my ears. A specific teacher literally had to keep me company for a good 30 minutes right after my panic attack. What's GOING ON?!?!?!?!?! THIS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!!!!!!
Are you using ear protection? Like earbuds or over-ear covers.

Years
Okay, first of all, about "not being able to handle band" or "taking a break from the band" well, there's a huge trip with the band coming up on November 13th-17th. NO way in heck i'm missing it. However...I shouldn't be telling you guys this, but after November 17th, I MIGHT be going into a...place (can't tell you what it is yet sorry) to help my current state of mental health. No it is NOT a hospital so get that out of your head. More details to come. I really want to do this though. I need a break from...life. You guys are really nice to me, and PC is like a second home to me, so when the time comes, I promise i'll let you know.

As for the ear protection thing, i'll totally consider it.

Last edited:
Years
interview was weird, but i think i did ok. i'll most likely hear back from my staffing agency, but if not, then it's back to the drawing board.

Years
Hey guys....I forgot to tell you something. I GOT A STREET PASS IN 3DS TODAY! Seriously, it was a tall girl mii in pink with brown hair and devil horns. Her name was "Painting" or something like that, and when my mii greeted her, she was like "Paint my face". Also, she likes cats. She was playing Pokemon Shuffle.

But the weird thing was her creator...the creator of this mii...was...Palamon *gasp* Does Palamon live by me cause that'd be creepy! If it's not who I think it is, then so so so SORRY to point you out!

EDIT: Okay it wouldn't be "creepy", it'd be cool actually.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Nobody would post in an AMA I made, so I think I'll pass. xD

I've not had a street pass in yeeeeaaaarrrrrs ;-;

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
they're evil, PURE EVIL

they stole my wallet and ran away at high speeds

they also insulted me with their train language

PURE EVIL IM TELLING YOU

You're telling me dutch trains are worse than Trenitalia? Pfft