• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I just want to see it in person once.

so I can have snowball fights

and make snow angels

and build snowmen

aaaaa even thinking about it makes me excited!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Snow when it's white and pretty is certainly a sight that everyone ought to see sometime in their lives. How people see snow beyond that will heavily depend on how often they actually see it, imo.

Years
  • I love snow but here in the middle of nowhere it can grind your life to a halt really quick.

I hope everyone is well this weekend :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ooooo i really like your flair other ash! seeing rapunzel reminds me i need to jump back into the tangled show on disney channel lmao.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • I get cold waaaaay too easily to enjoy the snow. Even during the summer I need blankets because my body just doesn't generate enough heat on its own. So I always get really sick during the winter because I can never get warm enough. But when it's 80 to 100 degrees outside? It's a good day.

Years
  • Aww thank you Ash!

Tangled show, what Tangled show? Nope, they never made a series, I'm absolutely positive that never happened ;)

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    PokeCommunity just confirmed the Multiverse theory

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Aww thank you Ash!

Tangled show, what Tangled show? Nope, they never made a series, I'm absolutely positive that never happened ;)

hahaha I actually really liked what I watched of the series! But I understand that series from movies is not for everyone.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I dream of seeing the snow, but preferably somewhere clean and pure, free of civilisation, to get that real "winter wonderland" vibe! With a chilly silence that shatters only to my own footsteps...

Oherwise, it can turn pretty slushy and black, from what I've seen in pictures!

It's winter here and raining constantly. Too cold... I need my dry, 26C degree heat and sunshine all around! :)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Had a bunch of rain and fierce winds a couple days ago. Nice and warm and sunny today thankfully - let us go for a walk rather than risk drowning or being blown away.

Years
  • hahaha I actually really liked what I watched of the series! But I understand that series from movies is not for everyone.

I can see why people like it but I'm a bit too emotionally invested in Tangled and I really don't like the changes they made to the character's personalities in the series - especially Rapunzel. To paraphrase Mark Hamill, she's not my Rapunzel.

I do normally like Disney series based on the movies though. Lilo & Stitch, The Little Mermaid, Hercules and Aladdin were all awesome!

ok there are two ash's in the same thread at the same time and i feel like the universe might collapse

I'm pretty sure the universe is safe, for now, but if we post close together too often then one of us could be in danger of splitting off into an alternate timeline. I really don't fancy that, I have far too much planned in this one.

Years
  • i heard the series was pretty good! i had contemplated giving it a watch eventually. also (late), i'm in the same camp as fairy - snow is cute for five minutes and then i hate it.
    how's everyone's sunday so far? i'm going to see toy story 4 tonight with my fam, and probably play some Harry Potter Wizards Unite.

Years
  • I've done nothing but eat and nap so far and it's amazing.

I can't wait until next week because I have basically the whole entire week off of work (at least, I hope so once I get next Friday approved to have off).

Sirfetch’d

I took a nap today for the first time in ages. Forgot they felt so good

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • in coming to this thread i realized i must not be able to read or have been playing too much birth by sleep i keep seeing y'all talk abt the universe and i read it as unversed and i'm like oh okay cool...

i'm about to take a nap per chase's post, it sounds like i need one lmfao i've felt like poop all day

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    naps are hit or miss for me i guess it depends on how tired i am/how much i nap lmao i'm really bad at just sticking with cycles

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back