• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • so we were previously discussing ducks
    this morning i had to drive over to starbucks because i forgot to buy coffee at the store over the weekend and there was a flock of ducks crossing the street near my house. So I had to break, and wait for the ducks to cross because it is a legitimate duck crossing street lmao.

hi everyone btw!! i hope y'all had a great weekend :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'm sitting here in bed waiting for my turn to be up so I can renew my license. I was able to do the texting line but I still need to wait for 69 people in front of me.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • y'all i'm so out of my mind my ass woke up today like IT'S TUESDAY IT'S TIME TO GET READY FOR WORK like no. u dumb bitch. it's MONDAY. you ain't doin NOTHIN

y'all i'm just happy i got somewhere to be again i wish it would just start lol who is happy to go to work..................give me like a week and i won't be but still lmfao

Last edited:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I'm eating my cereal at 12.27 pm because I didn't want to get out of my bed before

Years
  • I napped at like 8 pm and woke up at 11:30 PM which is now super weird

I basically had to nap anyway because I had a killer migrane when I came home from work. x.x

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Went to bed at like 4:30 and woke up at 12:35 which honestly is pretty normal for me at this point but I really want to change my sleep schedule cause my brother is starting a job where he needs to be awake at 5am and I feel like shit when I sneak into the room at 4am to go to sleep lmaoooooo.

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
    Years
  • Fell asleep at 2 am woke up at 4:30 am for work wheeeeee

At least I have two days off after this lmao

Omg same 2 days off ftw.

Anywho though it's been a minute. I've been committing to losing weight and exercising and I'm down 5.3lbs (2.4kg) in just what 5 days? That's kinda crazy hoping to get down to my goal weight and thinking about a gym membership.

Years
  • I need to figure out ways to get myself up from bed every morning, I'm always so tired and groggy regardless of how much sleep I got and it's so draining ..
    Oof, I feel the same most days. It's so hard for me to want to wake up. I'm actually listening to my fifty alarms as we speak, contemplating how quickly I need to get over to Starbucks so I'm not too late for work.
    Omg same 2 days off ftw.

Anywho though it's been a minute. I've been committing to losing weight and exercising and I'm down 5.3lbs (2.4kg) in just what 5 days? That's kinda crazy hoping to get down to my goal weight and thinking about a gym membership.
    Congratulations!! I'm excited for you!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I've wanted to exercise more often myself! Thinking about going for more walks and such. n.n

...Although the more i think about exercising in this stupidly humid weather, the more I'm put off...

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Same, Janna! I'm at the point where I simply ignore my alarms now—if they even wake me in the first place! x__x I just feel so groggy... Though funnily enough, I slept in a bus the other week (converted into a motorhome) and it was the best sleep I've had in months! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And congrats, polymorphism!! That's great progress!

Years
  • Same, Janna! I'm at the point where I simply ignore my alarms now—if they even wake me in the first place! x__x I just feel so groggy... Though funnily enough, I slept in a bus the other week (converted into a motorhome) and it was the best sleep I've had in months! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And congrats, polymorphism!! That's great progress!
    yeah....................i have like 50 alarms that go off every morning and they're different tones so i know it's not just the same one going off....and i still am terrible about waking up lmao.

Years
  • I only have one alarm lmao....I'm usually pretty decent at trying to force myself out. Still feel like death though waking up at a shitty hour. x.x

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I put my phone like five meters away from me to force myself to get up and turn the alarm off

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back