• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I never shower much on the weekends (of course I shower on weekdays), and I hardly clean my room. I was told that organization (aka de-cluttering my room) and getting clean can help with mental health a lot...it didn't help. When I de-cluttered my room on Friday, I was yelled at for making too much noise, and it didn't boost my mood at all. When I showered this morning....I felt crappier. Maybe i'm just a smelly hermit by nature. I don't want to go to school tomorrow. *sob* I have a "mental health" appointment tomorrow after school, so i'll fill you all in on my mental health status very soon.

So i'm doing laundry now cause I got to pack for my band trip that I leave for on Wednesday....which I don't want to go to anymore *double-sob* But it's too late to turn back now. Uh, hope my team wins the band....thing, but if we don't win, I wouldn't care either because i'm dead inside. Yup, that's the best excuse I have for not caring. Just dead as a dead rotting corpse inside.

So how is everyone?

Years
  • Usually I spend no less than 2 hours per day in GTA Online, and maybe that's with a day off per week (usually Wednesdays)

Years
  • still have yet to finish B2W2... need to finish starlink: battle for atlas. need to finish child of light (again), and tales of vesperia, and Ys VIII...

i can only imagine how bad it is for people who have backlogs WAY worse than mine. @_@

pkmin3033

I have like 200 unfinished/unplayed games now...excluding my Steam library, which I'm just gonna ignore for the sake of my own sanity. This is what happens when you buy approximately 75% of what appeals to you, ask for the other 25% for birthday/Christmas gifts, and spend all your time playing Monster Hunter.

Next year I need to formulate a plan of attack for these games...after the replays.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back