• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    D: oh no Caite, i hope she's okay! any ideas if it's anything in particular, or just she seems a little less energetic, etc?

She's had what I call zoomie poops almost as if she might be constipated and will poo somewhere in the house and then be fine. But lately she's been laying under the bed instead of on top or laying with me. I know its been humid here but she loves to lay in the sun and get her tan on...lol. she's just been acting....different. I'm hoping I can get her into the vets within the next day or so.

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    She's had what I call zoomie poops almost as if she might be constipated and will poo somewhere in the house and then be fine. But lately she's been laying under the bed instead of on top or laying with me. I know its been humid here but she loves to lay in the sun and get her tan on...lol. she's just been acting....different. I'm hoping I can get her into the vets within the next day or so.
    oh no! i hope you get her seen to by the vets and that it's nothing / something very manageable.

Years
  • hullo!! i'm doin' okay, just at work waiting for a super long data scrape to finish. basically..just sitting here with a locked computer lmao

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Omg I think I haven't had sushi in like a whole month! Iirc I was still in class last I had some :(

Years
  • Ah, sushi! It's the 8th wonder of the world. My last sushi encounter was on September 5th. I remember that date because I snagged some for my birthday (the 4th) and got two packs, so I devoured one on my bday and ate the other one on the next day. They were vegetable sushi, not fish so they could keep. The combo was carrots, cukes, avocado with sesame seeds over the sushi rice!

Sushi is still my favorite food, even if it is becoming rarer and rarer for me to eat these days. I miss those lunch dates with my dad for Japanese food at a local restaurant. He would usually order a salmon, while i'd pig out on the sushi and noodles.

pkmin3033

I should really spend more time here, but I've got so much going on right now...plus I feel like general trash =/

Years
  • I have a lot going on too, but I find PC a good getaway from it all ^^
    I have a constant headache going on though.

Years
  • Okay, I need advice.

Apparently, i'm going back to school in two or three weeks, however, something really weird happened. You see, in actuality, the zoom classes are optional if someone were not to attend in my school. But I was walking around my neighborhood minding my own business when my cell phone rang. It was a friend I haven't talked to in AGES! Her voice was very hyper and high pitched and happy. She said I didn't know what I was missing in the zoom classes and that there was a new really cool teacher there. Well I didn't get much information since I told her I was out, but then I felt guilty for not continuing the conversation, because I wanted to know more about the zoom classes and this really cool teacher. To my knowledge, there will still be students missing when I return, but i'm curious how my opinion would've changed/been on school in general if I just attended the zoom classes. There is no pass/fail grades anymore so I just wonder....

I can't stay in front of a screen long anymore, so it's just a mystery.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the school days will still be half days when I return.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back