• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The World's Ugliest Dog

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
Years
  • Aww the poor doggie! =(
    Seriously, are u sure this is how it looks? What have they done to it?
    Its so scary...

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Simon said:
    That thing should be shot. And in the first pic, what the heck is that lump on the right side?
    that's just sick, lets get your dog and shoot it, what a happy boy you'ed be then

I think it's cruel how someone has been so calious to deem an animal "the ugliest in the world"
    personally I'd own the lil critter and love him for what he is, not how he looks

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • i totally agree with u vaati. those people seem so cruel to be telling this.
    if i had a dog that was good to me and friendly i wouldnt mind about how it looked, no matter if its ugly or not i would still like its company. And calling him "the ugliest dog ever" is such a bad title for someone who "loves" his dog. Whats the point of showing off his pictures anyway? it's sad..

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    exactly, some heartless woman sells her dog's face so the world can laugh and for a bot of cash, peoplelike her make me sick, as do half of the people who posted here, you should be ashamed of yourselves

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    I am so buying that shirt thingie now...
    YAY SAM !!!!
    What an awesome dog....n.n

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    coolmaster said:
    OMFG! That thing is hideous!!! I'm having a head ache from it...
    OMFG that boy's incredibly cruel!!!I'm having a headache from his stereotypical mannor

dear jesus you should all be ashamed of behaivour like this

Artemis Enzeru

Neo-Human
    Years
  • But we all are entitled to our own opinion.............. No one's right, but no one's wrong either. If we think the dog's ugly, that's just our thoughts and feelings. If we don't and feel sorry for it, that's the same thing as well.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    I feel so bad for him! It actually made me cry when I read that the woman brought him into work and nobody wanted to pet him [you can laugh at me, but I don't care]. I really do feel bad for him.. He isn't UGLY, he's just sick! Can't you people SEE that? I hate that people could be so heartless.. Like saying to shoot him.. and all.. If he's really in misery, he should peacefully be put to sleep, not cruelly killed.. And for some reason, I think that most of you people are just saying he's ugly because that's what your peers think and want to hear.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Wanderer said:
    But we all are entitled to our own opinion.............. No one's right, but no one's wrong either. If we think the dog's ugly, that's just our thoughts and feelings. If we don't and feel sorry for it, that's the same thing as well.
    edit: I went to far involving him

like it's been said, how would you(not the member I'm replying to)feel if you got deemed "worlds ugliest boy" or girl?, that's someone's opinion, and to some of you here today I know you'ed get very, very upset, have a heart you complete stereotypes

Last edited:

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • Well it's really sad that these people are showing their dog's picture for no purpose and whats the real point of calling him the ugliest dog ever if this is such a bad title to have?? I've already posted these words but anyway. Of course I don't support anyone who thinks this is funny and I can see no reason at all why we even have to talk about it, but it's still unfair the fact that this situcation is being disscussed liek that if you get what I mean. I don't wanna get in somekind o ffight or something, I just tell what I think.

Kurosaki

Okay guys, I've seen some very inappropriate comments, and not to mention how some of you guys are acting. Kill it because its ugly? What is truly ugly? The dog, or comments such as that?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    it has gottten out of hand, it should be closed, threads like this are bad publicity to the PC and are overall cruel

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    They meant kill it because of the pain it's in, David. I'm not really sure it's in pain, but if it is from any condition it has, I'd do it. It's a lot better than letting the thing suffer, and 14 years is REALLY old for a dog.

I don't see any reason for this thread to get closed, just keep rude comments to yourself.

And that thing doesn't even look as ugly as people make it out to be.

Kurosaki

It's kinda cute... somehow... o.o;;

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    To be honest i hate the whole concept..how can the owner love that poor dog if they're willing to enter it into a 'world's ugliest dog' contest and then make t-shirts and mugs based on how ugly they think it looks..
    I bet the owner is actually happy that it has so many problems just so that they can keep making money out of the poor thing..

Imagine if there was a 'world's ugliest person' contest and you were entered and won without consent. Just because you won doesn't mean you shouldn't be entitled to live, so everyone please stop with the strongly negative comments about how the dog should be killed based on its looks (for those who say that purely for its looks making them feel 'sick') or this thread will be locked..show some maturity and compassion, guys :/

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • ^agreed.
    I also support the fact that this thread should close, it has no meaning at all. Why is it made, to make fun of the dog or to make comments about its appeareance?
    I hope I won't get misunderstood once again.

Back