• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Themes!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    What PC site theme do you use?

I'm swapping between several atm ;;

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Right now, I'm using the Forever Standing theme with the manga characters on it. I like Sinnoh Springs a lot, too.

Magdalena~

Feel the hnnnnggg
    Years
    Right now I'm using Poké Link 3 Grape Juice Blend. :D It's my default. On my alts I use other various colours of Poké Link and PC Pro. I think they're the perfect blend of simple and colourful. Other themes distract and befuddle me, especially if they're dark or have a huge banner.
    Spoiler:

So pretty. <3

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Midnight Misty Revived will always be the style I use on this site, it's perfect and I don't see myself changing any time soon. All other themes are inferior compared to Midnight Misty.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Using Nick's chromatic. Absolutely love it, set some custom colour accents and I can see myself keeping this for quite a while.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Pokebok (yay AF!) I have this thing where I don't like using styles I didn't make, so... yeah. Before that it was uhhh, Stunfisk'd - also mine and Top Dog. idk I haven't used a style I didn't make for a long period of time since around year ago.

...yes, that sentence makes sense.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    Chromatic; the design is just aesthetically perfect, simple, and everything's coordinated. I do tend to switch between themes that include a lot of greys however.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Right now?
    "Black 2"
    This thing is purely epic. It's everything I want in a theme. <3
    PLUS IT'S BLACK 2 AND WHITE 2 THEMED, MORE SO BLACK 2. <3333

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I think I've fallen in love with Route 167. Again. just don't use it in WebKit browsers or single digit frame rates

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I'm going to go with the majority and say Chromatic. It's the first I've really liked in a while.

Back