• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

They NEED to make another game...

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years

• Yeah, I read about that. I'll still wait it out for Jak 4. :( Not gonna call it a lost cause. I might call it a lost frontier though. That wasn't funny.

Was Jak X a good game? I understand that it's a racing game but technically it was a spinoff of the Jak and Daxter franchise.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Pokemon Snap. All Pokemon, Gen VI inclusive, in HD on the WiiU where you use the gamepad as a camera. It would work. It must work /cries /doitNintendo

Also, same concept but for Pokemon Stadium, with the ability to use WiFi or InfraRed to transfer your X/Y data into the game and use your in-game teams for Stadium challenges. You'd see your beloved Pokemon in full HD :D

Or like the GB option, be able to use wireless technology to connect your game to the game and play on-screen. Maybe Gen VII will see use of the gamepad (if WiiU lasts that long) where your options and attack menu, etc. are listed there and the screen is reserved for overworld and Pokemon battles. You could play the game on your 3DS (or next-gen handheld), but at home you could alternatively use the then-console to play on your screen via Pokemon Stadium 3 (working title).

Plus, they could theoretically have miscellaneous in-game tidbits for people who do use the connection. Special areas, special quests, etc. to promote the purchase of the then-home console.

/onegai!

Non-Pokemon, I would say... Hmm... I liked the concept for Infinite Undiscovery (360) and the gameplay. I wouldn't mind a sequel to that. It's one of those lesser-known RPGs. Same thing for Lost Odyssey :)

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Pokemon Snap. All Pokemon, Gen VI inclusive, in HD on the WiiU where you use the gamepad as a camera. It would work. It must work /cries /doitNintendo
    Yeah you would think that Nintendo would take advantage of a classic game as well as a general concept of the Wii U and combine them together. It's a match just waiting to happen, and considering how the Wii U is struggling to make good games this would definitely be one that could boost their sales. It could even work with the 3DS really.

GameFreak's developer Junichi Masuda actually said this about the game late last year, so it's not necessarily a lost cause: ""Personally, I really love the Pokemon Snap game, but it wouldn't be interesting if we just released the same game, how it was before, for the Wii U or 3DS...so we have to come up with a new idea or something that will make it more appealing to players. Sometime down the road, we may have something."

Also I found this, WHY ISNT THIS A THING?!?! D:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • This list would be huge if I listed every game that i wanted a sequel for, but i will try to shorten it up some.

Xenosaga, Shadow Hearts, Lost odyssey, Legend of Dragoon, Yugioh Dungeon Dice Monsters, Battletoads, a proper 2d castlevania sequiel, ICE CLIMBERS, Mario Golf, Kirby Air Ride, F-Zero, Final Fantasy VIII, Star Fox, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Chrono Trigger, Soul Blazer/ illusion of Gaia/ Terranigmia, Earthbound, Landstalker, Okami....................... the list could go on and on but I will limit it to these for now.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • This list would be huge if I listed every game that i wanted a sequel for, but i will try to shorten it up some.

Xenosaga, Shadow Hearts, Lost odyssey, Legend of Dragoon, Yugioh Dungeon Dice Monsters, Battletoads, a proper 2d castlevania sequiel, ICE CLIMBERS, Mario Golf, Kirby Air Ride, F-Zero, Final Fantasy VIII, Star Fox, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Chrono Trigger, Soul Blazer/ illusion of Gaia/ Terranigmia, Earthbound, Landstalker, Okami....................... the list could go on and on but I will limit it to these for now.

Just curious, which kind of 2D Castlevania sequel would you be looking for? One like Castlevania IV, or something like Castlevania: Symphony of the Night?

A Zombies Ate My Neighbors sequel would also be friggin' fantastic, that game was amazing.

Years
  • Just curious, which kind of 2D Castlevania sequel would you be looking for? One like Castlevania IV, or something like Castlevania: Symphony of the Night?

A Zombies Ate My Neighbors sequel would also be friggin' fantastic, that game was amazing.

Ether or, though i would love to see another one done in the 2d style of castlevania 4, it could easly be done as a downloadable game, or a game release on the 3ds or ps vita.

Also +1 for being a Zombies Ate My Neighbors Fan.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I need another Portal game. Portal 2 is one of my favorite games of all time, and I need another one. Unfortunately, I'm aware with Valve's third game reputation. :P

Who knows though, with the release of Valve's Steam Machines I wouldn't be surprised if they came out with Portal 3 (or Left 4 Dead 3, Half Life 3 as a launch title). Either way I think one of those 3 games is going to come out in the near future with the release of the Steam Machine.
    Ether or, though i would love to see another one done in the 2d style of castlevania 4, it could easly be done as a downloadable game, or a game release on the 3ds or ps vita.

Also +1 for being a Zombies Ate My Neighbors Fan.

https://nintendoeverything.com/lord...es-the-days-of-2d-castlevania-games-are-gone/

That's an article I think you might want to read. It's too bad though if that's the case; I agree that a 2D Castlevania would be awesome to play, nostalgia aside.

Zombies Ate My Neighbors was such a tough game, I was barely even able to scrap Level 20 with my brother. It's a lot more fast paced than I expected it to be.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Who knows though, with the release of Valve's Steam Machines I wouldn't be surprised if they came out with Portal 3 (or Left 4 Dead 3, Half Life 3 as a launch title). Either way I think one of those 3 games is going to come out in the near future with the release of the Steam Machine.

I seriously doubt that. Other than Valve's apparent fear of the number 3, they have stated numerous times that there wouldn't be exclusives or launch titles for Steam Machines. I would be very very surprised if Portal 3 did make its way with the launch of Steam Machines. Half Life's chances seem even slimmer than that. I could see Left 4 Dead 3 coming.

TY

I NEED another C&C Generals game. I really loved the innovation EA took with this game by making another universe in the C&C franchise and i loved this game quite a lot. Sadly there was a Generals 2 planned, but they cancelled it for some reason :(

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Def. The World Ends With You, amazing story and gameplay. Squeenix hasn't done anything that impressive in years.

I'd love a continuation of Chrono Cross and Boktai as well. I loved Sleeping Dogs too.

FloatingMew

Keeping 1 post a day ^^
    Years
  • I'd like to see another game in the Kid Icarus IP that game looked,felt,sounded amazing. I'd also like to see a Super Mario Sunshine sequel... Everyone I saw commenting on igns artical about Super Mario 3d World were mad because Ninty didnt announce SMS2

Yukari

Megaman X9! Capcom!!! There is already enough interest! Make it now! Seriously though Capcom needs to quit cancelling games and just make another Megaman game. >:(

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    I'd go crazy if they made a Pokemon Colosseum/Pokemon XD HD bundle pack with gen 6 and online support. Or just another console pokemon game with Shadow pokemon and online colosseums along with events such as Mt. Battle =D

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I'd like to see another game in the Kid Icarus IP that game looked,felt,sounded amazing. I'd also like to see a Super Mario Sunshine sequel... Everyone I saw commenting on igns artical about Super Mario 3d World were mad because Ninty didnt announce SMS2
    I'm very interested how they would make a new Super Mario Sunshine game. I wouldn't be opposed to it, as it was a very unique game, but they also need to make sure that they don't just rehash the same game. I'd rather not spend hours cleaning up an island again d: Give FLUDD a bunch of new upgrades and then we'll be talking.
    Megaman X9! Capcom!!! There is already enough interest! Make it now! Seriously though Capcom needs to quit cancelling games and just make another Megaman game. >:(
    With the introduction of Mega Man in the upcoming Super Smash Bros game, I would be utterly shocked if they don't introduce a new game anytime soon. If you are hunkering for some 8-bit Mega Man action though, there are a bunch of fan made games that have been made in the last few years. They're actually pretty good too (try Mega Man Unlimited)!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • I would love for a new Crash game to be released that plays like the old ones and brings back that nostalgic feeling. I also feel like Spyro deserves a decent comeback instead of that Skylanders bs, he was such a great character back in the day. And of course, erase Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts from the history of videogames and replace it with an actual Banjo-Kazooie game

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years

I'd settle for Zombies Ate My Neighbors and a Chrono Cross sequel. Chrono Cross was kind of a Chrono Trigger sequel. I'd love another Shining game as well, maybe a direct sequel to The Holy Ark, since Ark is already considered a sequel of sorts to Shining in the Darkness.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Sequels?

What sort of video games do you think deserve it's own sequel? What sort of sequels were your favourite, or ones that you didn't like?

They NEED to make another game...

Like for me, I do believe that some way or another, Golden Sun NEEDS another sequel, because the ending towards Dark Dawn ended in such a cliffhanger, urgh. I did like the sequel to Tales of Symphonia despite its flaws, because it was rather fun to play! The sequel to Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon, which was Fire Emblem and the New Mystery of the Emblem, was really fun as well!

TY

I want a sequel of Rise of Nations. That game was a blast to play and the huge ammount of countries were absurd. It has a few flaws which could get improved quite fast. Rise of Nations II... make it happen whoever developed it (too lazy to get my copy of RoN and look at it xP)

As for favorite sequels I have to hand it to Tiberian Sun and Red Alert 2 for being amazing sequels to their previous games, both are great at what they do and they were Westwood's biggest creations imo. Especially Tiberian Sun since that was meant to be more "serious", while the Red Alert series were colorful and whacky.

Last edited:
    Back