• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things you do when you're ALONE

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • I think you'd take the opening hole (have no idea what it's called) from the soda, and just pour the soda in your nostrils, snorting it like coke. That must be really uncomfortable.

I'm a tad skeptical that's what it really is. All that caffeine and sizzling nonsense getting stuck in your nose? Yeah, thanks but no thanks.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I use the bathroom with the door wide open.

When I had roommates but they were at work, this was like church.

As for other things I do, I literally sit here and just chill. If I'm in the mood, I'll record an LP or something. I have had so much backlogged content lately that I haven't bothered to record new solo LP stuff though. :P

Years
  • Same thing I do when people are home because I'm hardly secretive. ;p Forums, games, YouTube, the usual.. but it's always nice to have peace and quiet regardless of what I'm doing so I love it when my little brother isn't home. Right now he's watching TV in the kitchen and it's too loud for me.. ugh. Too used to silence.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    my mind went to one thing and one thing only and if you know me not even very well then you probably already know

Years
  • I walk around pacing back and fourth through the house talking to myself for hours.
    o.0 Yelling at inanimate objects because I discussed something that angers me.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • If it's at home, I eat and hide all the food away. Once the family returns home, they'll eat my stash of food with no mercy.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Think aloud, or 'talk to myself' if you really want to call it that. Makes it easier for me to follow through with my thoughts and not lose myself.

Years
  • Blare jazz as loud as I can to piss everyone around me off while I sing and dance for hours. If I'm bored of that, I'll just read comics or watch TV.

Back