• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Resolve

I have it
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    I think the ORAS version fits the theme of the city better, Wattson and all.

Battle Frontier in Emerald or Gen 4?

Years
  • 4th gen because I liked the inclusion of Lady Caitlin's challenge + more new items you can get.

Be sentenced to drinking lethal quantities of muk's poison or beheading by Aegislash?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Beheaded, at least it would be instant.

Live in Dewford town or live in Sootopolis city

Years
  • Sootopolis please! That's where I have always wanted to live, the architecture and landscape is so unique and you can dive and explore underwater caverns underneath your city!

Work at the looker bureau as a detective or work at the poke center as a doctor?

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    Detective. I'm not even gonna try to look the other way.

FRLG's or HGSS's rendition of Johto themes?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I love Winona and Wallace, but prefer most of Kanto's Gym Leaders!

Insect Badge
    75px-Insect_Badge.png
    or Jet Badge?
    75px-Jet_Badge.png

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    I prefer Jet. Not a fan of that green.

Johto Gym puzzles or Sinnoh Gym puzzles?

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • I haven't played enough of the Johto games to answer properly, but still, anything Sinnoh is a win for me! Although Snowpoint Gym was a nightmare. xD

Battle Tree or Battle Subway?

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    I like battling on a train, but I heard that the Battle Tree is less boring as a battle facility so I'll go with that.

Kanto or Johto Elite Four?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Kanto. Johto shares some of the same members, but they have weaker levels.

Rayquaza or Dialga?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    Gee... three stunning babes or two possibly homosexual guys? Hmm. Tough choice.

Porygon seizure scene on endless loop or gif of James' inflating breasts on the same loop?

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • The second one because that Porygon scene kills my eyes (even though the James one would too xD).

Jessie or James? Or Meowth?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Gee... three stunning babes or two possibly homosexual guys? Hmm. Tough choice.

You didn't say which, but I read you. Wallace and Juan both seem nice and polite so I'm sure you will be happy working there. You also have a beautiful city to live in at Sootopolis. Good luck my friend as a water pokemon trainer. I'll try to come up with a tougher choice next time!

If the crossed out answer is still viable than I pick Meowth!

I think I asked this one before in off-topic but not here.

Lose Pokemon you have ever had in every game and be forced to start over recollecting with nothing or keep all of the Pokemon you have but never catch, breed or receive another new pokemon ever.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    You didn't say which, but I read you. Wallace and Juan both seem nice and polite so I'm sure you will be happy working there. You also have a beautiful city to live in at Sootopolis. Good luck my friend as a water pokemon trainer. I'll try to come up with a tougher choice next time!

If the crossed out answer is still viable than I pick Meowth!

I think I asked this one before in off-topic but not here.

Lose Pokemon you have ever had in every game and be forced to start over recollecting with nothing or keep all of the Pokemon you have but never catch, breed or receive another new pokemon ever.

In YOUR fantasies, haha. I choose the girls.

For this question, Rapidash. It doesn't burn those it trusts, so I'd be fine. Pretty badass too to ride a fire horse.

Modern balls or acorn balls?

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • I like an equal amount on both sides.

Poké Balls that increase the catch rate of certain Pokémon (such as the Nest Ball/Dive Ball), or Poké Balls that increase friendship?

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    Friendship because I can put up with tedious catching processes.

If you were to specialize in only one type, would it be Dark or Steel?

Back