• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Years
  • Neither lol

Since you didn't pick one of the choices available then I will automatically assign you to the first option as, lose every pokemon you've ever had. You don't have a single Pokemon left I'm afraid. Any shiny Pokemon, event exclusives, your starters, mythicals, pokemon from your very first games, all the mons you ev-trained, your traded pokemon-- all of it goes to me now :P

Let me try Pokemon Ranger, Conquest always seemed more like Fire Emblem and I'm not good enough with strategy etc for this option.

Darkrai or Cresselia?

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    I prefer Regirock cause it can tank things better.

BW or BW2 post-game?

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    I'll accept the consequences Eevee brings.

Seismitoad or Gastrodon?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Since you didn't pick one of the choices available then I will automatically assign you to the first option as, lose every pokemon you've ever had. You don't have a single Pokemon left I'm afraid. Any shiny Pokemon, event exclusives, your starters, mythicals, pokemon from your very first games, all the mons you ev-trained, your traded pokemon-- all of it goes to me now :P

Aw nawp. (Quickly finds time machine and goes back in time and locks up the PC so that nobody gets lost or taken away)

Anyways for the above, definitely Seismitoad. I used to not care for it until I tried using one in one of my nuzruns and it proved to be a really worthy teammate.

Kabuto or Tirtouga?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Alomomola. I used both but I like Alomomola's support moves so I pick it. Golduck has a cool design and it's decent in battle but not really a huge fan.

Leavanny or Scyther

Years
  • Aw nawp. (Quickly finds time machine and goes back in time and locks up the PC so that nobody gets lost or taken away)

*a mysterious ring appears in the middle of the poke center. Hoopa's hand reaches out of the ring, picks up your PC and pulls it into the dark space, never to be seen again*

either Levanny or Scyther could be cool, but I will pick Scyther.

Scyther or Scizor?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • The battle would be painfully slow, but Eevee nonetheless. ;_;

For Gen 8: An entirely new, large and diverse region, or a small, unremarkable one where you can visit other regions?

blue

gucci
    Years
  • For gen 8 specifically, I'd like an entirely new and larger region to explore with it being on a new console.

Team Aqua or Team Magma?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Aqua! I like the whole pirate theme. ^_^

Would you rather have the next fossils be based off extinct mammals, or more dinosaurs?

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    I'd lean toward a new Colosseum game, but a Snap game would be interesting.

Raikou or Zapdos?

Back