• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • That's a tough one! For Ghost-types, I like the actual typing better, but in terms of Pokémon species, I love Normal-types much more. A lot of them are just too cute, like Zigzagoon and Pidgey! ^w^

Would you prefer a move with 500 power and 10% accuracy, or a move with 10 power and infinite accuracy?

Meadow

Years
  • Taking down evil teams can feel preeeetty satisfying haha, so I'll pick evil team battles!

Wear a Pokémon-themed shirt or wear a Pokémon-themed hat?

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • HAAAAAT! :D Then I could wear Pikachu ears or something on my head!^^ Or feel more like a trainer like ash xD Shirts are still good too though.

Yellow Pokemon or Purple Pokemon?

Meadow

Years
  • I'll go with yellow ones! The first yellow Pokémon that come to mind are Pikachu and Ampharos, while purple Pokémon make me think of Muk and Weezing, haha.

Fly on your Charizard indoors at top speed, or ride around on your Mach Bike indoors at top speed? =p

Years
  • Oooo! Both sound fun, but I want to ride the mach bike I think.

Have Muk and Garbador as your roommates whom you must share a triple bunk bed with OR room with a Loudred choir who must practice singing every night?

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
  • Definitely the Loudred! I'd like to think I can handle quite a bit of unpleasant music at night, haha... after all, my own musical experiments must be faaaaar worse! <_<

Would you rather play Pokémon games for 20 hours a day or 20 minutes a day?

LadyJirachu

Years
  • 20 minutes. I could get waaaay too over stimulated doing one exact thing for 20 hours, as much as I love pokemon games o_O;;; xD Also, 20 minutes isn't too seriously short. Its almost half an hour, and i think thats a fine amount of time to enjoy a video game =)

Pink Pokemon or
    blue Pokemon? :o

Last edited:
    Years
  • Blue! Dratini, Milotic, Xerneas, Gyarados, Suicune, Greninja. I'm a sucker for blue on a Pokemon it seems, the ones above are some of my favorite designs out there.

Marry Serena or Marry Dawn?

Meadow

Years
  • Speaking from Ash's perspective, Serena for sure! They have literally all of the cutest moments together omgggg! <3

Would you rather be a hero who saves the Pok?mon world, or a champion who wins the Pok?mon League?

LadyJirachu

Years
  • I wanna be a champion. I feel facing evil can get too dramatic for me xD Even if I do like helping people....(but yeah i think i wanna be a champion more lol)

Competitive battling or more casual pokemon battles?

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Dragon seems more practical by evolving Eevee using a Dragon Fang or something similar in nature. How exactly would one evolve Eevee into a Ghost? Letting it faint in battle after leveling up? Smh....

Kanto Vulpix or Alolan Vulpix?

Years
  • Both are awesome, but the original Kantonian one will always be closer to my heart. Its shiny is one of the greatest in history I might add.

Have to slowly walk everwhere in a region (no bike, roller blades, running shoes, no Pokemon with fly etc) OR have to catch all of your Pokemon with just pokeballs (no ultra ball, net, master, timer etc)

Back