• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Rayquaza. Although I don't like it's absurdly and excessively overpowered mega. Palkia never appealed to me. Never was a fun of Sinnoh's god like pokemon.

Scyther or Scizor?

Years
    • Seen today
    Shiny Rapidash. I think the blue fire is very cool. I also like Alolan Ninetales the most in terms of color.

Professor Elm or Professor Sycamore

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I've been to a crocodile farm and there is NO way you'd catch me wrestling one of those. xD So Sharpedo, I guess!

Customisable trainers or ones with really good designs that you can't change?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I think I'll go with Rare Candies! They can really help me out when I'm feeling too lazy to level-grind, ehehe... ^^;

Battle an opponent who will use 20 Full Restores, or battle an opponent who will keep repeating Double Team?

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Scyther! The PMD fan fiction author ScytheRider made me fall in love with them, haha.

Share a room with Youngster Joey (not that Rattata again!!), PLUS noisy neighbours, or go through a maze of small trees on your way to work every day? :D

Meadow

Years
  • I'll go with the latter, because I know my way through the Lost Woods. ;D

Catch a Level 100 Pokémon who never listens to you, or catch a Level 1 Pokémon who tries its best but can't win any battles?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Rather catch the level 1 guy. Always a fan of hard working underdogs.

Catch a level 50 Magikarp or a level 30 Gyarados?

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Catch a level 50 Magikarp. JUST ONE RARE CANDY and its a level 51 gyrados ;) then just slap on a bunch of tms xD Since they no longer break in the newer gens anyways

Bone Rush or Bonemarang?

Meadow

Years
  • Bonemerang, because this priceless comic exists! :D

Spoiler:

Would you rather fly on a Doduo or surf on a Feebas?

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • That's a tough one... Skitty was my starter in Blue Rescue Team, and I love felines and all, but I'll always have a soft spot for Riolu! Sorry, can't decide. xD

Would you prefer an autograph from Junichi Masuda or Ken Sugimori? :D

Back