• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    somewhat boomer, but i still like paper receipts. feels more genuine. i like to save them in my binder especially if it's a neato purchase with over a year warranty.

no internet or slow internet?

Years
    earphones actually. headphones make my head sweat too much from the hot af leather. and i'm just not a fan of speakers bcs i don't like others listening in to what i'm watching.

firefox or chrome?

Years
    i can survive til next year for an extra 20 grand. that's especially huge for my currency conversion.

ping pong or badminton?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ouch tough one. I love both! aaaa hmmm... badminton maybe is slightly more fun... no, ping pong! no idk... AAAA

i couldnt chose, i lose this game.

black or white?

Years
    ouch tough one. I love both! aaaa hmmm... badminton maybe is slightly more fun... no, ping pong! no idk... AAAA

i couldnt chose, i lose this game.

black or white?

ionno bout the game rules but if i like both options i choose both options screw y'all

that being said, white because it reflects heat instead of absorbing it, ergo i need more white shirts in my life.

low back or high back chair?

Years
    shoot i don't drink tea at all. i'll choose green tea then give it someone else lol.

going vegetarian or full vegan?

Years
    I have lived as both. I am currently vegan though, so I will pick veganism. I admit that it's a lot more challenging to eat out as vegan than it was for me as a vegetarian. A lot of restaurants that have decent vegetarian options may not necessarily have anything vegan. You need to know how to cook your own food with either one of these diets. However, even though it removes several options from the dinner plate, I'm still glad I went vegan. I was turned off from dairy because newborn calves get separated from their mothers after birth and slaughtered for veal so the cows can produce more milk for human consumption. Also in the egg industry male chicks that hens lay are not considered economically viable since they can't produce eggs, so they are usually thrown into the meat grinder at birth and culled alive. For those reasons I choose veganism.

Sweet or sour pickles?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    There's sweet pickles? I've only had sour, so, that :D

hot or cold drinks?

Raffi

Greatest Trickster
    Years
    Visual; I'll second guess myself otherwise. I need to see how to do it and what the end result should be like, to envision things, or I won't work as effectively.

Toy Story or Wall-E?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back