• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • i don't play either of those games, but i'mma chose harvest moon bcs it's the one i'm familiar with lol

phone with or without case?

Years
  • love both, but i cook sunny side up more bcs of how easy it is. just drop it in and cook.

microwave or toaster oven?

Years
  • freezing cold for every time of the day except early morning where my throat itches like a mf.

tables: plastic or wooden?

Years
  • poem. basically a tl;dr fairy tale at times, and i love it when it conveys so much with so little words.

never have to pay bills ever again OR never get sick no matter how you live your life?

Years
  • wind, unless it's like super strong or smth. frankly i just don't like getting my shoes wet is all.

usb-c or micro usb?

Years
  • Micro has that connector and its slow... C has silly compatibility / protocol issues which it shouldn't have. It was supposed to solve all that. Ughhh, I'll take C for the speed and better connector.

Spring or Autumn?

Years
  • axes for me, only they're slightly easier to wield, what with being shorter.

weapons in general: melee or long range?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back