• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 3.0]

Years
    Kinda depends on the weather and time of year. In summer and if it's not raining, sure leave it open.
    In Winter.... why would I open it at all? 😜

Guess I'll go with shut it, just so I don't end up with an open window when it's pouring outside 🤔

To relax:
    Listen to music or play a videogame?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Ultra balls, black + gold > blue + red.
    But my favourite are Premier balls ^^

Become famous while not deserving it, or stay anonymous while deserving to be famous?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I don't want to get something if I don't deserve it. Just too honest in that regard, I guess. And I'm used to blending in with big groups even though it may still frustrate me to not stick out as an individual...

Ketchup or Mustard?

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen Jun 8, 2024
    Ash Ketchup, forever in our hearts... :fufu:

When it comes to music: new releases or old classics?

Years
    • Seen today
    There's too much variety with music for me to give a straight forward answer. There may be new music that I enjoy and old that I don't and vice versa.

Sunrise or Sunset?

Years
    Never heard of Cosbaby so I'll default to Funko Pop.
    Although after googling it they do look better imo.... 🤔

Try out a new food you've never had before or eat something you know you don't like?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    It depends on how much I don't like the food that I don't like, and who prepares the food that I've never had before :P
    I think I'd try the new food.

Live in a house that's too big for you, or live in a house that's too small for you?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I'm too old for Cars. Toy Story was alright, though!

Colors or greyscale?

Back