• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Time 785:37

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • What is the most time you have ever logged into a game? Any game, doesn't matter. Single save file. I logged 785:37 in Final Fantasy X and then after that I had 600something hours in Pokemon Gold before the save file disappeared because of its age.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I've logged close to 400 hours on both Civilization IV and Team Fortress 2. I'm sure I've got close to that number on Minecraft as well.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • 250 on Pokemon Silver.

I also have exactly 100 games on Steam now and I still haven't reached 200 hours with all those games combined.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    If I still had my first Fallout 3 save file on my 360 I could give a more accurate response, but I know I clocked more than 500 hours. Just on one save file. I had several. If I made a mistake (things like "I took the wrong perk, ohno"), I'd just restart. My friends joked that I could have single-handedly written the Fallout wikia. {XD}

I also have exactly 100 games on Steam now and I still haven't reached 200 hours with all those games combined.

I read this and thought, "I have that many games left completely untouched, and I still think I've reached 200 hours on steam.." and now I must tell you that I lied to myself. And that this is ridiculous.

142 games. 98 games untouched. 176 hours total. Sigh. :c

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • If I still had my first Fallout 3 save file on my 360 I could give a more accurate response, but I know I clocked more than 500 hours. Just on one save file. I had several. If I made a mistake (things like "I took the wrong perk, ohno"), I'd just restart. My friends joked that I could have single-handedly written the Fallout wikia. {XD}

I read this and thought, "I have that many games left completely untouched, and I still think I've reached 200 hours on steam.." and now I must tell you that I lied to myself. And that this is ridiculous.

142 games. 98 games untouched. 176 hours total. Sigh. :c

Lol well at least I'm not the only one. Steam really gets ya with all those sales. I have 58 games untouched also

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Lol well at least I'm not the only one. Steam really gets ya with all those sales. I have 58 games untouched also

Haha, definitely not the only one! All those bundle sites, too. "Pay $3 for 12 games" always feels more like, "I want this one game, but it can't hurt to have the other 11." And it doesn't help that quite a few of my hours came from farming for trading cards. By sitting on the main menu and not playing the game at all.

..What is my life.

Yukari

The highest that I have is over 700 hours in Kingdom Hearts 2. But I can't give a completely accurate estimate since I played the game so much that I wore out the disk. :(

Last edited:
    Years
  • My top will probably always be Pokemon Sapphire with around 350+ hours if memory serves. But that aside, my other top games are, according my 3DS statistics page, Pokemon X with 304, Animal Crossing New Leaf with 236, and Rune Factory 4 with 187. Not as much as some others, it seems.

Years
  • Considering that my total hours played in the last 4 years for Sim City 4 Deluxe on Steam is 176, it's probably either that or Civilization IV, but since I don't have a Steam copy of Civ IV and I didn't have a Steam copy of Sim City 4 Deluxe for 7 years, I don't have anywhere near a complete record of my time spent on either of those games. I think I'm probably sitting at close to 700 hours on Sim City 4 Deluxe and 300 hours on Civilization IV. I'm also probably at 300 hours for Civilization III as well, haha.

Years
  • You people are all crazy! LOL. And dedicated. My lack of concentration or interest in a game for more than a week does not allow me to play games beyond like 40 hours in total. If I do, it's probably mostly because I want to platinum the game more than anything rather than spending it because I love the game that much. So I can't say that I've actually reached any significant milestone in terms of game durations thus far :c

Years
  • I have around 400 hours in Skyrim. I still have plenty of things to do and discover, so the time will likely keep increasing. Normally I don't play a game for long after I've completed it unless there's tons of replay value, and that's what Skyrim has.
    Other than that, I put 200-ish hours into Team Fortress 2 on my brother's Steam account.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I think that the longest total play time I have registered on a single save file is just over 600 hours on my Pokemon White. Which is also the longest registered play time of any Pokemon game I've played.

But if we can count multiple save files/characters, that'd be PSO for sure. Just gotta check the times......

EDIT: So, I checked all the times for my characters on PSO, and it adds up to something like 1260 hours total.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Idk how long for any of them, but a LOT into Pokemon Ranger, HG and PMD Blue rescue team and Explorers of Darkness.

Pokemon Ranger cause i wanted to capture them all, and it was really fun. Not sure for HG, but i probably just wanted to find out all the hidden stuff. As for PMD games, the ultimate dungeons are really hard >_>

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • 999:59 hours on Pokemon Pearl. Yeah, I was an addict.

I'm sure I spent just as much time between all of my files on Sonic Adventure 2: Battle for the Gamecube back in the day too! And I'm sure Sonic Heroes has over 100 hours as well. 99 hours is the max.

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
  • 1,700 hours on Pokémon Black (999:59+ on my DS Lite, and an additional 700 on my 3DS). For non-Pokémon games, I'm currently at 437 hours on Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan, but I'm also on my second play-through, so that's total time accumulated according to my 3DS's records.

Years
  • 400+ hours on Pokemon X (I blame breeding). For a non-Pokemon response, I have a little over 150 hours in Persona 4.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • You people are all crazy! LOL. And dedicated. My lack of concentration or interest in a game for more than a week does not allow me to play games beyond like 40 hours in total. If I do, it's probably mostly because I want to platinum the game more than anything rather than spending it because I love the game that much. So I can't say that I've actually reached any significant milestone in terms of game durations thus far :c
    Play P4G after you buy Vita then ;) You will see that 40 hours WON'T cut it =D

Nillemi

Under my Rock
    Years
  • Oh, Just World of Warcraft, And only 214...
    See? I'm not that bad.

*Ignores that the tag that says days, not hours*

Years
  • 1,800+ hours on Pokémon Emerald. Countless breeding and falling asleep while breeding. Plus training and battling my best friend from time to time.

1,200+ on Pokémon Y. Same reason as above, except battling and trading worldwide.

Back