• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serious Today I’m Grateful For…

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
So this is tagged as serious but the things you're grateful for don't need to be like, heartfelt and intense. It can be something simple, like how blue the sky is today, or something like that.

So, what are you grateful for today?

I'm grateful for honest feedback from my friends and peers.

Years
Today I'm grateful for still having the means to be online and work, even when companies that control electricity and internet in my area are incompetent and slow af.

Basically grateful that my partner and I had initiative to find ways.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I'm grateful that there are people who just take my sad whining when I'm down and my silly antics when I'm in a decent mindset.
As opposed to people who may find me annoying ^^"

Years
Grateful today for my partner. She bought me my favorite burgers & gave me a wonderful belated Christmas gift~

Years
Grateful today for Angie showing me how to do rotating avatars <3 I'm gonna have a lot of fun with this in the future.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Today I'm grateful for Nick bringing me food. It was so nice of him. ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭✧

Years
I'm grateful:

-I was able to buy 5 cans of cat food today, it's been hard to find the canned kind lately because of the aluminum shortage, most wet cat food shelves are empty. I usually give my cat dry food, but I want to start giving her some wet food every now and then for a treat.
-a new episode of my favorite Animal Crossing podcast came out today
-I didn't fall when walking to the store even though the sidewalks are mostly covered in ice

Years
Husband's friends commissioned an amazing picture of us getting married with our fav Pokémon that they had framed & mailed over, and it is just so beautiful, it's the best gift I've gotten ever!!

Years
Grateful to have had the energy to cram a graphic design application test in three hours :3 I was supposed to have 24 hours to finish the whole thing, but I only saw the email they sent (the day before) at 8pm earlier, and the deadline was 11, so I was right panicking lmao.

Years
i'm grateful for means of warmth these cold winter days and nights. It snowed again today, the grounds are frozen with slippery ice and it's dark and dank outdoors, but I am blessed to have plenty of warm clothes to shield me, hot food and drink to warm me up and a house to go to protect me from the elements and danger, big, comforting insulating blankets, some electricity and heat, when there are many out there in the cold right now sadly who can't say the same. I am appreciative that my loved ones and I are warm this evening.

Back