• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I hate all you people... But whatever AT LEAST I CAN STILL RNG EVERYTHING I WANT and you guys can't have any of it >:[

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • I still have ol' PokeGTS on my computer. Doubt it works anymore since it uses wifi but I'm not sure if it uses Nintendo wifi or if it uses local. Hmmm.

... not that I'll bother trying since it means relearning how to use it. /lazy

Years
  • I never cared for Pokécheck anyway, or RNG'ing.

But I know it's possible to see requests for illegal legendaries on Gen VI's GTS...i'm pretty sure it is, anyway.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I can help you do stuff like that y'know :P It'll take a lot longer though haha.
    I'll have a huge collection of Dittos all to myself that you can't have hmph

Also on the plus side no more hacking apps so hackers can't say it's not hacking because you're just "pushing the mon through wifi" D:

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I'll have a huge collection of Dittos all to myself that you can't have hmph

Also on the plus side no more hacking apps so hackers can't say it's not hacking because you're just "pushing the mon through wifi" D:

People can still use pokegen and put it through PokeTransporter o.o

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Yeah, he was the only person I've seen lately but no worries about that anymore, huh?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    It was fun trolling that kid-hacker though.
    Trolling? You weren't even doing anything. :P
    Yeah, he was the only person I've seen lately but no worries about that anymore, huh?
    My sister kinda took my debit card to buy one of those hacking apps so she could get any Pokemon she wanted. >.> I told her if she tried to use any Pokemon from the app it'll crash and ruin her game and it'll never work again. She believed me! :D (She was only 12 so not too surprising...) Then there's one of her friends who used one and scammed her out of some of my RNGd stuff. <.< Then there's some I've saw on other sites... But now they're all gone yay!
    No, this is just some idiot who was offering hacked Pokemon from an app.
    He wasn't exactly offering them, just looking for trades. But he gave himself away when he asked if anyone used the Pokecreator app. .-. Then spammed chat when I asked if that's where he got all his mons. At least he never came back when I kicked him. Kids these days are horrible. D:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Oooh, I just found out that some clever hackers are working on making like... an emulator of sorts for the Wifi servers? That sounds niiice. 83

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back